Jump to content
POLPOX

POLPOX's Artwork Supporter

Recommended Posts

  1. What is happened
  2. How to reproduce
  3. Using MODs
  4. Is that really a problem related to my MOD (try to reploduce without any optional MODs)

Screenshot is always welcome but every reports MUST contain these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, POLPOX said:
  1. What is happened
  2. How to reploduce
  3. Using MODs
  4. Is that really a problem related to my MOD (try to reploduce without any optional MODs)

Screenshot is always welcome but every reports MUST contain these.

how do i attach a screen shot?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Polpox. i am a huge fan of this mod. Is it possible for you to send me this mod thorugh google drive or something because i dont have access to steam and i am not able to get the mod.(along with base functions). please please i really need this mod. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonnah12 said:

Hey Polpox. i am a huge fan of this mod. Is it possible for you to send me this mod thorugh google drive or something because i dont have access to steam and i am not able to get the mod.(along with base functions). please please i really need this mod. Thanks.

No.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 6:00 AM, jonnah12 said:

because i dont have access to steam

How do you not have access to steam when you already installed Arma via Steam?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure it's bug or what, when i using script fake fire for machinguner and i can't rotate camera or zoom in and change camera view.

gEcDLsU.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Japonica2s said:

I am not sure it's bug or what, when i using script fake fire for machinguner and i can't rotate camera or zoom in and change camera view.

Would I need to write the thing again that I mentioned a bit above?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 11:17 PM, POLPOX said:

Would I need to write the thing again that I mentioned a bit above?

Np that problem has been resolve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×