Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Vit s-76

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Dec. 05 2002,16:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Vit has released an S-76

http://www.vit.unitedgaming.net/s76a.jpg

http://vit.run.to/

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah it's been out for awhile but unfortunately the texturing on it is really horrible as it looks like a beta. The model however is fairly decent I like how the cargo seats are arranged inside. With some new textures for the outside and the inside passenger section it could be a very good addon.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

For the love of Mike, stop treating this guy like a modder, all he does is paint on other folks work.

If this is the criteria to be met I am the *greatest* modmaker in history.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Dec. 06 2002,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all he does is paint on other folks work.<span id='postcolor'>

No he doesnt even do that. Check the link

The 3rd model

I have no problem with people importing free models into OFP...after all, they have to do the config.cpp etc.

Still, the textures are pretty awful. If someone redid them (like Denoir did with the C-130), it might be nice.

does he adhere to the t&c's?

All models and scenes here are © Copyright 1997-2002, Amazing 3D Graphics, Inc., You may use these models (meshes) royalty-free In your own work to create 2D images, animations, print graphics or web graphics. You may also include them as part of your software package in a proprietary format with credits and written permission from Amazing 3D Graphics, Inc., but you may not resell, sublicense or give away any of these models individually or as part of a collection or web page of any kind. By using these mesh objects made by Amazing 3D Graphics, Inc., you and your company explicitly agree with these terms and conditions. Thank you

Try selling that to M$ Fubar

Time and money can alter any natural state.

Anyone else tried Vit's F16's v1.6? They're actually pretty good. The models are accurate (even though they probably aren't his), texturing is good, handling seems okay, autolanding works (i.e. they don't crash) and the weapons work perfectly - the AI is pinpoint accurate with bombs. I would actually rate these over the old ITA F16's by Colorchanger et al.

Link to Vit's site (if it works - sometimes it's offline):

http://vit.run.to/

smile.gif