Sign in to follow this  
brgnorway

The Iraq Thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Feb. 09 2003,09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Rather, what effect would it have on attacking Iraq?  Absolutley minimal if you ask me.<span id='postcolor'>

Probably right, but if nobody went and protested, Bush might get this idea that everyone was pro-war so I think its the duty of people against the war to go out and say it in a way that will let him no that we are agaisnt him, even if he has 0 care for our thought on the matter, we are still expressing our thoughts.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 09 2003,00:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When was the last time a protest had an effect on what actually happens in the world?<span id='postcolor'>

As cited above, Vietnam, Berlin Wall, and how about the Civil Rights movement in the USA?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Feb. 08 2003,14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I´m just getting ready to go to Munich. Rumsfeld is there for a security conference and I will join protesters. I am not allowed to wear my uniform but this makes no difference.<span id='postcolor'>

You think it would be a good idea to protest in uniform? crazy.gif

I want to go to a protest and burn an Iraq flag or something.

Who am I kidding, I'm staying home and playing OFP, maybe take a nap. The only way I get out on the streets is if it's March 17th or a Stanley Cup parade.

-=Die Alive=-

So, you'd rather burn the flag of a stable democracy than that of an oppressive dictatorship? confused.gif

Err... There's nothing wrong with being for or against the war, but hows about we talk about it with some tact? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SGTKOPP @ Feb. 09 2003,04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bomb them into the ground  Bagdad is a stink hole anyway mad.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually it was the center of Muslim Power and Dominance in the 17th Century and has many historic monuments and architecturally significant buildings. Anyhow, I guess it's still a stinkhole to an ignorant schmuck like you, especially if you can't even spell Baghdad right, you don't even deserve a reply.

ill remember the spelling when im in that country soon though i doubt that it will be the same when i get there jack a$$

Lets coordinate a pro-US rally guys. Everyone who supports the US and the war on Iraq, let's all meet in Washington DC and have a rally.

It'll only be 2-3 people, so I'll pay for food. biggrin.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Feb. 09 2003,04:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why not burn US flag instead? Sounds like much better idea  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Better idea still - have a rally in the US and get GW to burn the UN flag, while his supporters chant "USA! USA!".   tounge.gif

I can't stand it when Americans burn the American flag. People died to give them the right to do that, and they're slapping them in the face.

Ugh, it just urks me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister 5 @ Feb. 09 2003,04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, you'd rather burn the flag of a stable democracy than that of an oppressive dictatorship?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You must be confused or something. USA now is more like USSR in 1960s, it is an oppresive dictatorship and Bush is even more crazy than Saddam.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Feb. 09 2003,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bush is even more crazy than Saddam.<span id='postcolor'>

Bush doesn't torture his own citizens. Bush didn't invade two of his neighbors for greed. Bush didn't gas his own civilians.

Bush is trying to defend his country.

But I guess since you don't support this war you're more apt to believe whatever Saddam and Bin Laden tell you instead of straight facts. So you really wouldn't care who's more crazy than who.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 09 2003,06:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bush is trying to defend his country.<span id='postcolor'>

No, he's not actually. This has been proven in this thread time and time again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 09 2003,06:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bush doesn't torture his own citizens.  Bush didn't invade two of his neighbors for greed.  Bush didn't gas his own civilians.

But I guess since you don't support this war you're more apt to believe whatever Saddam and Bin Laden tell you instead of straight facts.  So you really wouldn't care who's more crazy than who.<span id='postcolor'>

Damn I knew I should've stayed away from those pro-american war junkies!! Did not want to get into that stupid argument again! sad.gif

Nevermind..... I wasn't even here biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Feb. 09 2003,06:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister 5 @ Feb. 09 2003,04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, you'd rather burn the flag of a stable democracy than that of an oppressive dictatorship?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You must be confused or something. USA now is more like USSR in 1960s, it is an oppresive dictatorship and Bush is even more crazy than Saddam.<span id='postcolor'>

Wow. I'd have to sniff a lot of felt pens to arrive at that conclusion.

If you honestly believe in what you posted, then put your brain to work and prove it, rather than spewing out trash without backing it up.

According to most people on your side of the argument, lack of proof is one of the main flaws in Bush's case for war, so if I were you I'd back my theories up or risk becoming more like the hated Mr. Bush.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Feb. 09 2003,06:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 09 2003,06wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bush doesn't torture his own citizens.  Bush didn't invade two of his neighbors for greed.  Bush didn't gas his own civilians.

But I guess since you don't support this war you're more apt to believe whatever Saddam and Bin Laden tell you instead of straight facts.  So you really wouldn't care who's more crazy than who.<span id='postcolor'>

Damn I knew I should've stayed away from those pro-american war junkies!! Did not want to get into that stupid argument again!  sad.gif

Nevermind..... I wasn't even here biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No, no, no, do stay. I'm intrigued in your theories and I would absolutely LOVE to hear the evidence that I'm absolutely SURE you possess. confused.gif

Your post is a proof enough for anyone with any sense. Blindly defending some idea which is not even yours is a good example of a weak mind wink.gif

If you need proof just look at the Benjamin Franklin thread in this forum. If you fail to notice something that's right in front of your eyes why should I even bother arguing with u? confused.gif

Well, I agree with you on that point, but I don't think that you can dismiss many of the people here as simply blindly defending something or another.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Feb. 09 2003,06:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you need proof just look at the Benjamin Franklin thread in this forum. If you fail to notice something that's right in front of your eyes why should I even bother arguing with u?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You're using a draft of a bill which hasn't even been passed yet (and possibly won't even pass at all) as 'evidence.' That's far short of proof that "USA now is more like USSR in 1960s, it is an oppresive dictatorship and Bush is even more crazy than Saddam."