A new Version 1.4.7 has just been released:

Changelog summary:

- fixed gigant trench

• Like 1

A new Version 1.4.8 has just been released:

Changelog summary:

- Added CBA settings to adjust the build time. If you are using an addon that overrides the config entries to adjust the build times you have to remove this addon. Otherwise you probably will get script errors when building a trench.
- Added stamina use when building a trench. Stamina is reduced over time and can be adjusted by setting the stamina factor in CBA settings.

• Like 1

A new Version 1.4.9 has just been released:

Changelog summary:

- Added support for Ruha

• Like 3

A new Version 1.4.91 has just been released:

Changelog summary:

- Added Napf (thanks to gandjustas)
- Updated russian translations (thanks to gandjustas)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @[A] Salbei

My team is inconvenienced with fatigue and your trenches. It would appear that there is a fatigue recovery problem after digging.

At the moment, unfortunately, we have deactivated stamina usage in the settings.

We have the same problem with fatigue.

I'm sorry to hear that and I'm working on a solution.

• Like 1

Would it be possible to add support for the Mogadishu map? I'm unable to place trenches anywhere on the map, and it would be useful in the very empty desert landscapes on that terrain. Thank you for your work! 

13 hours ago, vPzBtl33_Hunger said:

Support for my Map Hebontes would also be awesome. 

Thank you!

20 hours ago, _flankenstein said:

Would it be possible to add support for the Mogadishu map? I'm unable to place trenches anywhere on the map, and it would be useful in the very empty desert landscapes on that terrain. Thank you for your work! 

Hey Guys, 

if you want support for any map, there is a manual on the github page. 

Sorry to be a bother, but I'm having trouble understanding the github guide for adding map support. 

This config is located here.

Link doesn't seem to be working. 

Adding a map by your own can be done by any additional mod. You don't have to edit the source. Just create a mod and add grad_trenches to requiredAddons in your CfgPatches.

I've edited configs for player equipment before, but I'm just not understanding any part of this instruction for some reason. Perhaps there's a translation issue on the instruction, but even the first sentence throws me off. 

On 2.8.2018 at 6:31 PM, _flankenstein said:

Sorry to be a bother, but I'm having trouble understanding the github guide for adding map support. 

Link doesn't seem to be working. 

I've edited configs for player equipment before, but I'm just not understanding any part of this instruction for some reason. Perhaps there's a translation issue on the instruction, but even the first sentence throws me off. 

I've fixed the Link, thank you for bringing it up.

The second quote just informs you of the possibility to create your own mod. There you create your own cfgWorlds.
Otherwise you can just put the information as a pull request on github and it will be added with the next update.

A new Version 1.5 has just been released:

Changelog summary:

- Added: The function to dig with multiple people

- Added: A new option to force stop digging when stamina hits 0

- Fixed: A bug related to stamina not returning (thanks to @NoxNovember)

- Fixed: A bug in the placement routine (thanks to @Theowningone)

- Fixed: Reworked placement system to fix the bug of trenches sticking out of the ground

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Have submitted possible issue to Github

• Haha 1

A new Version 1.5.1 has just been released:

Changelog summary:
Emergency Fix!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A new Version 1.5.2 has just been released:

Changelog summary:
- fixed new placement system
- added digging help
- added some more map support

• Like 2

Hey Salbei,

does it works as intended if you place a trench and have R3F loaded, that you can carry it around after placing?

EDIT: And you can walk right through it.

Regards

Chaser

1 hour ago, eh chaser said:

Hey Salbei,

does it works as intended if you place a trench and have R3F loaded, that you can carry it around after placing?

EDIT: And you can walk right through it.

Regards

Chaser

Hey eh chaser,

I do not know what R3F does, but you should not be abel to move the trenches.

I will check that in time.

Regarding your edit, does that only happen after moving them with R3F and on what trench does it happen.

Thanks for bring up the issue.

Kind regards Salbei

13 hours ago, [A] Salbei said:

Hey eh chaser,

I do not know what R3F does, but you should not be abel to move the trenches.

I will check that in time.

Regarding your edit, does that only happen after moving them with R3F and on what trench does it happen.

Thanks for bring up the issue.

Kind regards Salbei

R3F is a logistics mod. Something has changed with your last update. Never have had this behavior before. Carrying around is possible with all kind of trenches.

Odd thing is the geometry issue.

It happend to me with the very small and the small trench but i´ve not tested it with the others, then, some minutes later, nothing changed, another player on the server put one in and it worked as intended.

When it was "not solid" fire geo was still there, so you were still protected from bullets.

I ´ve also tried the new option for automatic path. i´ve tested it on rosche, it seems to me that it doesn´t matter if you turn it on or off in cba settings, it will everytime try to get the path to groundtexture.

Lovely if i could help.

Chaser

3 hours ago, eh chaser said:

R3F is a logistics mod. Something has changed with your last update. Never have had this behavior before. Carrying around is possible with all kind of trenches.

Odd thing is the geometry issue.

It happend to me with the very small and the small trench but i´ve not tested it with the others, then, some minutes later, nothing changed, another player on the server put one in and it worked as intended.

When it was "not solid" fire geo was still there, so you were still protected from bullets.

I ´ve also tried the new option for automatic path. i´ve tested it on rosche, it seems to me that it doesn´t matter if you turn it on or off in cba settings, it will everytime try to get the path to groundtexture.

Lovely if i could help.

Chaser

Okay so I had a look at R3F and it seems to be that you have to blacklist the trenches. The Classnames are:

GRAD_envelope_short, ACE_envelope_small, ACE_envelope_big, GRAD_envelope_gigant, GRAD_envelope_vehicle

Regarding the geometry issue, I could not reproduze it. I will keep a look out though.

Since Rosche has a config entry the automatic path will not work on that map. I haven't updated the list of the supported maps, sry.

Best Regards

Salbei

Please update the mod under the CUP maps.
Now the trenches are not visible on it.

And can you add a loop of animations for digging?