yxman

editor long loading time since 1.78

On 19/12/2017 at 7:03 AM, cb65 said:

Can't believe it.

Two hotfix's since update 1.78 and still no fix for this. Its fixed in the development build so I don't know why there letting it go in the main branch build.

I don't want to keep switching between builds each time a hotfix or update is released only to be disappointed each time.

Please fix this bug BIS.

Yep!

Patching, re-patching, over-patching the Arma's engine, not saying there is no improvements in AIs behavior, it's time for Arma IV, built step-by-step with consistent classes and MP minded commands/functions. Most of the BIKI is poorly MP documented, anyway.

19 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

it's time for Arma IV, built step-by-step with consistent classes and MP minded commands/functions.

I fear this will remain an Armaholic's wet dream. :down:

Ahem, if I may bring the developers attention to this problem. This need to get fixed ASAP. For us mission-makers this bug makes us switch to DEV for mission making and testing, and back to RETAIL for Multiplayer. Not nice to download 900MB all the time. I can't afford to fill my SSD with two gigantic Arma 3 installs.

Still this problem remains. I find that only Tanoa loads fast for me now. Malden was one of the maps that used to load faster (in MP mode) but now it too has become slow.

When will this be fixed?

i exported a part of my code on VR map. It was too boring.