Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Use this as a topic to report any bugs or issues you might encounter, so the devs might find out more easily or to make sure you are not reporting anything that was already discovered (Maybe Pin This As Bug/Issue Report Area). So eventually only new issues will be sent to support@bistudio.com and make it easier on devs in preventing multiple reporting of the same issue. Feel free to post anything you find here that might be helpful to the game. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ios version: 9.3.5

iPad 2

 

I've no idea if they've tested this on the ipad 2 or not, but, I get the studio logo, then the title with a loading bar, THEN instead of moving upwards to get the menu, it, loops back to logo.

 

I've restarted. I've uninstalled reinstalled. Switched networks. I got to see the title lift up briefly one time, but that was it. Even AFTER the 1.0.6 update.

 

Here's hoping they fix it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

 

Well, I was hoping the latest patch would fix it. Still has not. Getting real frustrated with this and beginning to think the devs don't care about reaching the users of this device. It's a shame. It'd be nice to play.

Edited by RobClemmonsJr
Bug unfixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed that for iOS, most devices that either don't have Metal API or locked to iOS 9.3.5 (no support for later versions) can't even get to menu screen without white screen loading loop.

 

There are also a couple issues with MDZ update 1.1.1 / 1.0.6 (no idea why game says later version) are:

 

- Crashing of game with white screen flash to menu. Happens commonly every 10min - 20min when moving across map to multiple towns, might be a memory leak issue.

 

- If you attack trader AI, all other traders that spawn some how "know" u killed neutral survivors and attack you while still showing neural icon even though you didn't do anything hostile.

 

- Minor, but sometimes noticeable micro stuttering when traveling between areas ( maybe has to do with possible memory leak).

 

- Seams / breaks in ground textures when in certain position in areas (gaps between "chunks" of textures).

 

- Device battery life has improved a little bit since update, but battery still drains somewhat unusually fast for 2D game. Also device heats up unusually hot after small time (hotter then when playing 3D). Seems like solving heating issue will also solve battery life issue as they are closely related (performance optimizations).

 

Thats all I know so far and will update if anything else shows up or next update....

:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CinnabarDragoon said:

I've noticed that for iOS, most devices that either don't have Metal API or locked to iOS 9.3.5 (no support for later versions) can't even get to menu screen without white screen loading loop.

 

There are also a couple issues with MDZ update 1.1.1 / 1.0.6 (no idea why game says later version) are:

 

- Crashing of game with white screen flash to menu. Happens commonly every 10min - 20min when moving across map to multiple towns, might be a memory leak issue.

 

- If you attack trader AI, all other traders that spawn some how "know" u killed neutral survivors and attack you while still showing neural icon even though you didn't do anything hostile.

 

- Minor, but sometimes noticeable micro stuttering when traveling between areas ( maybe has to do with possible memory leak).

 

- Seams / breaks in ground textures when in certain position in areas (gaps between "chunks" of textures).

 

- Device battery life has improved a little bit since update, but battery still drains somewhat unusually fast for 2D game. Also device heats up unusually hot after small time (hotter then when playing 3D). Seems like solving heating issue will also solve battery life issue as they are closely related (performance optimizations).

 

Thats all I know so far and will update if anything else shows up or next update....

:)

Forgot to mention the chance of tents spawning :). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a run in with this person who was dressed in a pink jacket and a red beret, apart from this outstanding outfit he/she had an automatic rifle with seemingly endless amount of bullets.

This guy was chasing me from building to building spraying bullets around me like confetti on a newly wed couple, when I finally found a house which had a drink (as I was in a dire need of quenching my thirst) I paused and let the zombies take over.

A wild firefight was undergoing outside and I was feeling warm and coozy, getting my shit together and ready to hit the sack as light was diminishing.

Then the dude/dudette outside miraculousy managed to hit all 3 zombies and wipe them out, and in the drop of a hat he/she(/it?!) spun around and locked me in as a target through the wall (double u tee eff mate?!), after what seemed like two magazines emptied on the wall outside the bullets tingled my tired body and put me to eternal sleep.

 

THE END!

 

PS. But it shouldn't have been if you ask me.. This f-ing Terminator with x-ray vision who shits bullets for breakfast should be excluded from this game. Just my 7 cents about the story of my life, this time around..

Edited by Jonas “Weirdiac” Boström
"THE END" needed to be moved to a line of its own for a more dramatic effect. Yup..
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I updated to the newest iOS version and now my crossbow won't shoot and can't cut down trees with hatchet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rather important issue.  Ads now block access to inventory and change weapons buttons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
300/5000
 
Hi I'm having a problem to be able to play the minidayz I use the emulator of android bluestacks and the nox to emulate the game, already tried in all the ways but in none of them the game opens, I would like algeuem to give me a tip, I wanted a lot To be able to play this game, since I am a fan of the saga dayz.
thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, recently I just updated today to the new 1.0.8 MDZ for android...It STILL didn't fix the black screen issue. I've been dying to play the game but this problem has prevented me from doing so. Someone please help. 

Running android version 6.0.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone!

 

@Cohors Can you please contact our support on: support@bistudio.com and attach a screenshot of the ad? Also add the device and OS version you're using. We will check it asap.

 

@hiei_takeshi_de_draculia We are sorry but we can't ensure that the game will be working when emulators are used. Game was developed of iOS and Android systems only and third party software is not supported.

 

@BetweenBeta Sorry to hear that. Can you please contact our support on: support@bistudio.com and attach a screenshot of the ad? Also add the device and OS version you're using. We will check it asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Thales • I just got a reply back and sent all my device information to help fix the error, and I can take a screenshot but its not much to see, it just transition from a white screen to black screen then gets stuck. :/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I experienced the issue on a 6S+ but not sure if I took a screenshot, I'll look when I get back home next week.  Don't think it was limited to an add though as I turned on airplane mode as a last ditch effort to stop it.  Instead it seemed to load a placeholder that consisted of a single centered white pixel and a red tab offset to the left that still blocked the inventory and weapon buttons even though they weren't actually covered by a graphic.  It usually occurred within the first five minutes and exiting would only temporarily fix it.  

 

However I did just download it on my 6S and adds seem to be working as intended so far, but I'll use it a bit and see what happens.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game won't start the game, and goes straight to Dark screen that does nothing. I'm using the Insignia Flex Tablet to play the game. So far reinstalling it did nothing to fix the issue. I don't know why the app won't load.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm playing the browser version, notice that enemy AI can go through the house to shoot you = =''
and the zombie can spawn inside which look like fuck you all he can buffet = ='' died so many time in those bug... i'm not professional but i love the game~ wish the next update can kill this bug TQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*items dropped from within a building, beside the wall, will drop the item outside. However you are not able to pick up the item from the inside.

 

(Version)

**iOS 10.3.3

**MDZ 1.0.9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ipad Air

iOS 10.3.3

MDZ 1.0.9

 

Regardless of novice, regular or veteran choice, after death score always shows up as Novice.

 

edit: also upon dying it does not report ANY stats. It just says novice

 

http://imgur.com/ZM4NW2H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2017 at 5:27 PM, Frustr8bit said:

ipad Air

iOS 10.3.3

MDZ 1.0.9

 

Regardless of novice, regular or veteran choice, after death score always shows up as Novice.

 

edit: also upon dying it does not report ANY stats. It just says novice

 

http://imgur.com/ZM4NW2H

I am also experiencing this bug... :(

 

**Updated

After running a game on Veteran mode, what OP initially posted is true, however, the score is still logged in the leader boards, despite the message upon death of it being Novice, and no score displayed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

some major bugs bugs that I'm currently experiencing within the game is being unable to use my Melee weapon for combat or chopping down trees. I'm also unable to use my main rifle for firing despite the fact that my SVD (current rifle I have) is fully loaded. My axe won't attack enemies automatically like it's suppose to, and the chopping tree and firing buttons don't work when I press of them. (The firing icon works with pistols however).

 

I am currently on island 2, day 4. I only began noticing these problems with my axe on day 2 when I tried to chop down the tree to make a fire place. My rifle began not to work on day 4.

 

any feedback or solutions that could help me fix these problems would be greatly appreciated

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you verified that both of these weapons have remaining durability?? Also which OS are you using?

 

**Update

I ran into this bug as well, was unable to chop trees. However, switching weapons worked for me. This happened with the fire ax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game in Android version save function is not working very well on my end. When going to the menu or just plain exiting the game, I will lose hours of progress I made when I came back to continue. I'm so frustrated that I'm considering on uninstalling the game until this issue is fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/08/2017 at 2:44 AM, -Kalashnikov- said:

Hello,

 

some major bugs bugs that I'm currently experiencing within the game is being unable to use my Melee weapon for combat or chopping down trees. I'm also unable to use my main rifle for firing despite the fact that my SVD (current rifle I have) is fully loaded. My axe won't attack enemies automatically like it's suppose to, and the chopping tree and firing buttons don't work when I press of them. (The firing icon works with pistols however).

 

I am currently on island 2, day 4. I only began noticing these problems with my axe on day 2 when I tried to chop down the tree to make a fire place. My rifle began not to work on day 4.

 

any feedback or solutions that could help me fix these problems would be greatly appreciated

 

thanks

Your rifle may be ruined. Check durability

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mirian Kurtsikidze said:

Finally i found tent but the problem is i can not deploy one :( I am using latest version on ipad air. Is it a bug or do i have to use any tools to deploy tent?

 The only requirement is that it is an open space, it should work, just click the green check mark.

 

7 hours ago, Barrelled Nine said:

The game in Android version save function is not working very well on my end. When going to the menu or just plain exiting the game, I will lose hours of progress I made when I came back to continue. I'm so frustrated that I'm considering on uninstalling the game until this issue is fixed.

What version OS are you using? I can attempt to check on my android device. Also I suggest sending in a support ticket with as much detail as possible. Best of luck to you,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game time survived stat do not update correctly. I assume this stat updates according to your longest run, and not cumulative? However, after surviving for 500 minutes and dieing, it did not reflect that. I can not say for sure w hat it was prior, but it was two hundred something, and updated to three hundred something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only problem i have had so far besides the occasional bandit or zombie glitching throuh walls is i crash ever 5-10 minutes and its annoying when i find that one bandit with a assault rifle i fought for a while then i crash, the crashes have a white screen flash then reloads the app then puts me to the menu and repeats 3 times before i can go bakc in. Seems to not happen so much when im not moving from town to town and when i watch all the parachute ads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×