Sign in to follow this  
-CCCP-Stalker

Mi26

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supersheep @ Dec. 01 2002,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a beta halo is better than no halo, if ya see what i mean<span id='postcolor'>

No its not, it is annoying as hell d/ling unfinished addons.

About screeshots. I have sent them to [A-V]Trekkie. They a really bad quality but I don't have any time to make better. About beta release and speed bug. You're right about unfinished betas. But we will release it with speed bug ONLY if it is a game bug.

Russian psycologists suggested that ligh blue would have a calming effect on pilots and help concentration in the cockpit.

There was also a huge standarisation of the cockpit layout to allow easy conversion to new types, and that also helped to spread the "blue cockpit" acros all aircraft (planes and helicopters)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Capitaine Haddock @ Dec. 02 2002,21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There will never be enough Russian helicopters in Flashpoint smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Agreed!

Aah...a Ka-52 would be VERY nice smile.gif

But you just finish this masterpiece first wink.gif

ETA 1-2 days !!! It will be beta 0.98 or o.99 because of the speed bug and not finished cockpit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Dec. 03 2002,09:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ETA 1-2 days !!! It will be beta 0.98 or o.99 because of the speed bug and not finished cockpit.<span id='postcolor'>

Woohoo i cant wait smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Dec. 06 2002,13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3 days past from ETA 1-2 days we are in the 4th day where is it  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol.

but yeah where is it confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Dec. 06 2002,13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3 days past from ETA 1-2 days we are in the 4th day where is it  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't mind waiting a bit more if it means getting a better helicopter... But, yes. I have to admit waiting is not easy biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Dec. 08 2002,10:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can wait till christmas and it still wont be out  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

or will it? smile.gif

Sorry guys. I didn't have money to pay for the Internet. It WILL be out in next day(s). Problems with mail delivery sad.gif

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

OMFG....you can drive a jeep into the cargo bay!!!!

its to bad that you cant take off and keep it in the bay.

It kinda just passes through the floor of the A/C and hovers in mid-air heheheh......

The Idea of being able to drop off "light" vehicles or troops is AWESOME....Keep up the good work gents. Hope the cockpit and everything else is coming along smoothly. Can't wait for the finished product. biggrin.gif

Semper Fi!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OntosMk1 @ Dec. 11 2002,10:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif

OMFG....you can drive a jeep into the cargo bay!!!!

its to bad that you cant take off and keep it in the bay.

It kinda just passes through the floor of the A/C and hovers in mid-air heheheh......

The Idea of being able to drop off "light" vehicles or troops is AWESOME....Keep up the good work gents. Hope the cockpit and everything else is coming along smoothly. Can't wait for the finished product. biggrin.gif

Semper Fi!!<span id='postcolor'>

i think you may be talking about that other mi 26 with the bugs confused.gif??