Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Gang members

Thx Fubar, that's a great list of stuff that's very useful. Some stuff their would be unaccesible to gangs, such as the M4Masterkey and the Daewoo rifles. I have all of those cars and guns though, they are all useful things. I'm going to get sum1 to make an armored limo that you'll have to place a bomb on to kill a leader of a gang.

Ive made a lot of guns on my free time, and also helped some other people:

M11 by sturmgewehr

Colt 1911

Ingram Mac10 silenced and non silent

ar15

ar18

sig226

desert eagle

spas 12 ( I love this one!wink.gif

Remington 870 Chrome

However I'm only going to release some of these guns only with the mod, such as the spas12 and ar15 and ar 18.

The mod will be either available as a pack of guns, characters, the island and some other stuff available as single downloads, or the full exe setup file for someone who wants the full thing.

**PLEASE POST INTERESTING, REALISTIC MISSION IDEAS FOR THE MOD HERE!**

Yo USMC Sniper can i help with your mod to i wanntet to start a CrimeVScop mod but it never came so i hope i can join your mod now if i can join i like to be a mission makker ( or else what you want ) but i like to be a mssion makker the must if i can be in the mod can you send me a mail to denniszuidhof@hotmail.com ? but i also can make a starting up splash screen for the mod and more but for now i hope i can join.

Greetz Dennis

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Nov. 29 2002,04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, I think that I should have modmaker status right now.<span id='postcolor'>

that status was made so that beta testers of O2 were able to do beta testing and post their findings/comment and etc on private section of the forum.

now that O2 is out, it's irrelevant.

but just becuase you don't have the title doesn't mean you aren't one smile.gif

Oh well, I didn't know that was why some ppl had modmaker. Anyways, waffendennis, I'd be glad if you did join the mod! You can do missions along with peanuckle, but I would be grateful if you can do buildings as well, since I'm doing all models, textures, units, guns, buildings and everything at the current moment. We also desperately need someone who can make an island city with custom buildings, peanuckle tried but neither he nor I knew how to put in our own buildings into islands. I also finished an ingram mac10 silenced and non-silenced a few minutes ago, it is really fun to use and it looks cool with the stock retracted. smile.gif

Just like criminals make fronts for their drug trafficking, I make fronts for my *bumps*. smile.gif

We really need a name for our island, all suggestions are welcome, but please no European style names, this is not in Europe.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 01 2002,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We really need a name for our island, all suggestions are welcome, but please no European style names, this is not in Europe.<span id='postcolor'>

Vice City

Liberty City

New Rive

Pacific Island

Vice City and Liberty city probably have copyrights. I like Pacific Island, too bad the island is supposed to be off the coast of florida. smile.gif

peanuckle - make this your sig too. Your status in the mod:

Lead programmer and mission maker

newweapons.JPG

Here are some new weapons.

The minigun is a modified version of GFX707's.

The Cobray M11 is sturmgewehr's, but I helped with the LOD's, cpp, and soem other stuff.

The Uzi is an update to my existing Uzi, but is now held like a rifle.

The Colt 1911 is my model with Iono's textures, since I couldn't do any better than him.

There are two versions of the Ingram MAC10.

Those aren't all my completed weapons, in the screen there is no Sig P228, Walther P99, Desert Eagle, and Glock 18.

would you be a cop or a gang member are would there be a choice like in the campaine for res. also i am ok with making missions pm me if you want my help.

Edit: also name you island Southpoint island or greenland island like you named some of you building on the map

We need help on the storyline right now, but you have to be willing to work with a group on things. Thanks. We could also use a good scripter who's good with cameras.

sorry that i dident reply fast but do this mean that i am in the mod? and if i am in the mod i can try to make some islands and buildings but if i am in the mod can i use the splash screen under your post to? thanx dennis

You could have some body armoured units, like either swat police or gang enforcers in heavy body armour...

If you need someone to do some web/logodesign and or picture editing id be more then happy to help out. Email/msn = Supah@chaotic.nl

I think that's doable. We could do body armor. I got a neat idea for some swat units already that I'm sure usmc sniper could reproduce.

Sure supah, I think we do need someone to make a site because I really suck at making sites. waffendennis, yes you are in the mod. You can use the signature as well. It's good to here that you can make buildings, but I have some questions:

1) Are you good at wrp edit?

2) If you are, can you put custom made buildings in it?

That's it, I just asked because I can't figure out how to use wrp edit. Peanuckle did have a good idea for SWAT units. We are going to use on of the models in the HK Pack 1 (If we get permission to do so), I believe it was the SEK sniper. It is one with balaclava. For a SWAT sniper, we will simply retexture the model. For a normal SWAT guy, we will take off the ski mask thing and add a retextured US army helmet, since those are the ones I saw on survellance footage on TLC. Then in the config we'll put maybe armor=10, if that too much I'll lower it.

yo guys we can aske on the G8 mod if we can borrow some of thear models if the ok with it and make some modifacation with it. what do you think? or else we must make the models from scratch i got an idea for addons i hope you like it USMC sniper:

1: a NYPD police Heuy

2: a High way patrol car

3: a boarder patrol car

4: a Normal Police car

5: a Police bike

6: A Swat van

7: Under cover cars where the siren on the window is

8: A FBI car

9: a DEA car

10: Chvil Car's

11: and weapons

We don't need an NYPD helo, the story takes place on New Vice Island off the coast of Florida. I think we should get someone to make a Coast Guard boat, with an M2HB on it.

The FBI agnet model in Captaion Moore's addon pack 1 would be good for your campaign, maybe reskinned.

I think it was originally imported from CS, and there was that female terrorist model in that pack too.

They would probably need to be updated to be able to use pistols.

images.php?s=addons&v=95-Capt_Moore\

You could also make molotv cocktails as weapons. You could either just change a grenade model to a bottle (like Gimbal's tossers) and have it behave like a normal grenade, or maybe you could somehow simulate an incendiary effect like the old flamethower addon).

Just a thought.

I like the undercover police car idea. I think it'd be neat to add an action where the light pops up on top of the car all of a sudden and a horn that is a siren. But undercover cop cars are always lincolns. Black or brown. Lol. At least in the movies. lol. Anyways you'd have to edit the car for that and that'd take permissions and a modeler.