NikolaH

Can't Find Normal Official Servers

I updated Argo to 1.01 and then I can only find premium servers in server browser, I am a supporter of the game,but most premium servers are empty. I can't find any normal official servers in server browser as before. I don't know what's wrong, maybe someone can explain it ? 

After the recent update, you need to use the function "Quick play".
Trying to connect by "Internet" server isn't possible anymore (which I somehow regret).

1 hour ago, somniosus said:

After the recent update, you need to use the function "Quick play".
Trying to connect by "Internet" server isn't possible anymore (which I somehow regret).

But if I use "Quick Play",I can never find a sever to play.Otherwise, I can still find premium servers in server browser.

If the situation last any longer,I have to say goodbye to the game,though I am a supporter and level 19.Hope that changes will come.

2 hours ago, NikolaH said:

If the situation last any longer,I have to say goodbye to the game,though I am a supporter and level 19.Hope that changes will come.

There should be action taken this week sometime, exercise some patience.

• Like 1

Main menu => Clic on the button of your choice ( raid, link, clash )... I don't see what's hard here... And if you want to play with a more empty server all you have todo is to press escape and comeback on the "server finder" as I call it....

3 hours ago, Lt.Master said:

Main menu => Clic on the button of your choice ( raid, link, clash )... I don't see what's hard here... And if you want to play with a more empty server all you have todo is to press escape and comeback on the "server finder" as I call it....

I won't say anything if the function Quick Play really works for me,but I have never succeeded finding a match through it,I have to find a server through server browser.

Hi guys, as mentioned in few posts, we found some issues in Quick Play function which creates issues for some players from regions such as South Afrika. We will be addressing it soon. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Hi guys, as mentioned in few posts, we found some issues in Quick Play function which creates issues for some players from regions such as South Afrika. We will be addressing it soon. 

Thanks for your reply,and don't forget region China,I have learned that lots of chinese players have the same problem,

On 8/8/2017 at 3:51 PM, ITokyYourCookie said:

Thank you,with the Hotfix 1.02 we can enjoy Argo again now.