Sign in to follow this  
brgnorway

Women soldiers?

Oligo is correct when he talks of "group dynamics". This is human nature.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Dec. 04 2002,13:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The concept in the book is that the army match different men and women up at different times to have sex, called confraternising or something  biggrin.gif So that would eliminate competition, because everyones goign to get laid  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, I grant you this would work too. biggrin.gif Would probably even raise the morale. wink.gif

It´s also human nature to pee in your pants when you are a child. But you can be taught not to do so, can´t you ?

The facination of women within your squad gets lost soon, cause they are around every day and stink the same way you do, and even dont look pretty when out in the fields. You get used to them as you are used to your male teammates. No difference. If you make a difference you are more controlled by your sexual interests than by your brain. Every grown up is able to control this sexual interests. If he is not able to, he is sexually abnormal.

Imagine the camp scenarios that are talked about here. A lot of people on little room. ->True

Automatic loss of sexual control -> Wrong. There are too many people around to get you even into the chance of raping a women. Also if you did , you can be assured the full revenge of the camp will hit you.

Social life problems . Wrong. In fact women liven up the quality of speech and often take care to strengthen their group even more. Experienced that on my own, so don´t come up with any tries to say that´s not true.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Dec. 04 2002,09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, I grant you this would work too.  biggrin.gif Would probably even raise the morale.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

you forget about the corruption though. all the corrupted NCO's and their buddies would have all the nice women and leave all the trash to everyone else.

Thats the good part, I think the offers had to remain celebate biggrin.gif And it was set up randomly, or in a cycle so everyone would get some. The other part of the concept was that semen samples were taken from all of the men, and then they all got the snip (vasectomy - wrong spelling i know)