Sign in to follow this  
»TDK« Schirmer

Lastname on helmet

I can email the template to you and then you have to modify it with Coreldraw or another paint-program.

The only thing I have to figure out right now is how to choose the customface in the game menu. Because if I save it in my user folder and check the customface button in my player menu, the customface stays white confused.gif

There is a topic in the mission editing forum about this.

RED

Hmmmm, i was kinda wondering how you make one of those pics, avon her site says how to use it in your game but it doesn't say how we have to make our own faces...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Nov. 18 2002,10:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmmm, i was kinda wondering how you make one of those pics, avon her site says how to use it in your game but it doesn't say how we have to make our own faces...<span id='postcolor'>

uhh.. right click and save that face on her page and edit it to put your face on it. then put it in your user folder

You don't even have the game anymore so why do you care how you make a custom face?