Sign in to follow this  
esfumato

The new Feedback Tracker.

Hello everyone.

The new feedback tracker is a little bit complex to use. The new website is far from being intuitive. So I have decided to do a thread about this matter.

Is possible that someone explains a little bit here how to use it correctly?

I suppose that learning to use the feedback tracker could help to reduce the doble posting of the same game problems and to keep the information of the game issues up to date.

3 minutes ago, esfumato said:

Hello everyone.

The new feedback tracker is a little bit complex to use. The new website is far from being intuite. So I have decided to do a thread about this matter.

Is possible that someone explains a little bit here how to use it correctly?

I suppose that learning to use the feedback tracker could help to reduce the doble posting of the same game problems and to keep the information of the game issues up to date.

I moved your thread to correct location, did you see the user guide on the Arma3 section (https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/1/)?

DESCRIPTION

Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3 sends you to war.

New to Feedback Tracker or just not sure what to do?
Arma 3 Feedback Tracker "How To" Guide

This is the correct place to put this thread. But my Intention was to make it visible to the people that fills the Arma 3 Troubleshooting thread with bug messages without knowing that the correct place is the feedback tracker.

Also I wanted to make some sort of tutorial at this post to teach everyone how to use it correctly.

Is possible to create another thread at the arma 3 troubleshooting forum?