Sign in to follow this  
Germaux

Can't have a playable performance on gtx 980

Hey guys,

I'm having massive performance issues while playing this game... Like the framerate is unplayable arround 40 even on low ? How is this possible, this is almost the same performance as i get while playing arma 3. And there to fps is the biggest and only reason i do not enjoy playing it.

My rig has quite decent specs ; gtx 980, i7 4770 (3.4ghz); 8gb of ram, cx750... I think this all should suffice more then enough to run a game like this or am i wrong ? The only thing i want is a playable game at a consistent 60fps.

I hope there is a sollution for this cause this game looks quite promissing.

Greetz Germaux

solution is

1- Install  your game in  SSD 

2- go to your antivirus and make an exclusion from scans and scan from auto protect SONAR put the  main folder of ARGO  then applay

• Like 2

seems to be a problem on your end

im using a gtx980 too, stable 60 fps (gsync/vsync) at 3840*2160 resolution (100% scale). shadows off, otherwise pretty much default, no highfps config or something like that.

19 hours ago, Germaux said:

Hey guys,

I'm having massive performance issues while playing this game... Like the framerate is unplayable arround 40 even on low ? How is this possible, this is almost the same performance as i get while playing arma 3. And there to fps is the biggest and only reason i do not enjoy playing it.

My rig has quite decent specs ; gtx 980, i7 4770 (3.4ghz); 8gb of ram, cx750... I think this all should suffice more then enough to run a game like this or am i wrong ? The only thing i want is a playable game at a consistent 60fps.

I hope there is a sollution for this cause this game looks quite promissing.

Greetz Germaux

Have you tried switching the game to run in 32bit mode under parameters?

Hi Folks,

For comparison - I'm running an older Sandy i2700K OC 4.7Ghz with 16GB RAM and a top end GTX 970 - I also use a few Samsung Evo SSD's - and my performance seems pretty good... Is your CPU OC capable - 3.4 Ghz seems relatively slow and CPU clock speed seems to give you the most bang for the buck... I run some reasonably sized Iron Front, Unsung, and RHS scenarios using Alive... Frame rates seem reasonable - I would think you should be able to exceed my performance with your setup... I'm actually getting better performance since I moved to the x64 executable...

Regards,

Scott