Misconduct

Combat Landings, Pawnee, Redneck Pawnee

The whole forum is too big and sprawling and we all find it hard to post in the right place at times..;)

PS- I've put in 1500 hours on the KOTH servers and am currently Level 102, great fun..:)

19 hours ago, maquez said:

next time use correct thread for your videos: https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/183918-arma-3-video-thread/

how about using your brain?

if there is already a sticked thread named arma3 video thread, don't you think your videos should be posted there?  .../irony off

I get it, I posted in the wrong area. Chill please.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pooroldspike said:

The whole forum is too big and sprawling and we all find it hard to post in the right place at times..;)

PS- I've put in 1500 hours on the KOTH servers and am currently Level 102, great fun..:)

Thanks, I really thought I had gone into the videos section, that sections existence is the reason I thought to post.

KOTH is super fun!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Misconduct said:

Thanks, I really thought I had gone into the videos section, that sections existence is the reason I thought to post.

KOTH is super fun!

Hey is 'Misconduct' your name in the KOTH servers? If so I'll keep an eye out for you in there and we can team up and I'll buy us a Kajman attack chopper or Xian VTOL bomber or whatever, I can fly it and you can gun if you like (or vice-versa).

If we get shot down I'll just buy another and another, I've got 360k cash which is more money than I know what to do with..:)

I play under my name PoorOldSpike.

WOAH. No way, someone playing with the standard flight model?

Banish this one, exile them away until they can see no sunset or sunrise!