Sign in to follow this  
-TU--33ker

Do you like those pictures?

Hey! How do you get guys to be stanionary on an Anotov! Whenever I place people in there they just fly right out. unless I've got them sitting in the seats. How are they standing there at the edge?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Nov. 11 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey!  How do you get guys to be stanionary on an Anotov!  Whenever I place people in there they just fly right out.  unless I've got them sitting in the seats.  How are they standing there at the edge?<span id='postcolor'>

He's using the static object Antonov at a preset altitude

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Nov. 11 2002,17:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Nov. 11 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey!  How do you get guys to be stanionary on an Anotov!  Whenever I place people in there they just fly right out.  unless I've got them sitting in the seats.  How are they standing there at the edge?<span id='postcolor'>

He's using the static object Antonov at a preset altitude<span id='postcolor'>

ahh now you got me!! biggrin.gif

lol, I had the addon and I didnt even know ther was a static one tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Nov. 11 2002,17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, I had the addon and I didnt even know ther was a static one tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

better have a look at the readme next time tounge.gif

ok guys i want to see some of your screens before the mods think we just spam and close this thread. wink.gif

If anyone wants the text on it to look less MSpaint like send it to me at supah@chaotic.nl (both img and text) and i will have a fiddle with it smile.gif Might as well do something usefull with my education as a webdesigner smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 11 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all right here you go. smile.gifwake up honey<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif LOL Good one!

587-FAROF%20[=FAB=].jpg

Put "Beware" on the bottom of this pic and it would be pretty good for a shirt tounge.gif

Put the seagull a bit further away, and make it a sniper's scope and not a binocular, and it'll be fine. smile.gif

Allright guys...I evolved my idea a bit, now have an image for NATO and one for the USSR. And I got a web account through my college so no more imgstudio.com for me smile.gif.

Nato Pic

USSR pic

BTW, I'm not 100% sure that the phrase in the Russian version is 100% correct, so if any people out there who lived in Russia longer than a year see a mistake and want to correct me, feel free biggrin.gif.

Anyways, let me know what you think and I'll make finishing touches accordingly.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ Nov. 11 2002,23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how about this?<span id='postcolor'>

that is one way to hide the crosshairs and the command bar biggrin.gif

i'd have done it the same way.

really nice work guys! smile.gif keep it up!

If you want more done just email smile.gif Project season has ended at school so lots of time on my hands. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 14 2002,08:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">allright. i proudly present one realy lovely piece of art. biggrin.gif supah helped me out with the graphic part. his work is impressive! thanks m8! smile.gif

55 Alpha, Lipany<span id='postcolor'>

Where did you get the Abrams with the browning mounted on it? Is that a modified game addon or photoshop? I'd love to see tanks with machine guns mounted on top.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Nov. 14 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 14 2002,08wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">allright. i proudly present one realy lovely piece of art. biggrin.gif supah helped me out with the graphic part. his work is impressive! thanks m8! smile.gif

55 Alpha, Lipany<span id='postcolor'>

Where did you get the Abrams with the browning mounted on it?  Is that a modified game addon or photoshop?  I'd love to see tanks with machine guns mounted on top.<span id='postcolor'>

it's an average M2 machinegun placed on top of the abrams biggrin.gif