CptDezusa

[COOP, PVP] Battle Ground

FVXqwu3.png

This is Battle Ground. Co Op, PVP, SECTOR missions:

Battle Ground Tanoa Is a multiplayer game mod that i have bean working on for some time, i'm publishes it for the pleasure of other people can try it out and have some good time on the Battle Ground.

Im not going to take all the credits here, as i get a lot of help from good people testing it out and good friend looking out for the script.

Features: Tanoa and Altis

- Totally dynamic combat system from T8 Units.
- Ranking system and money system.
- Fully working Shop system from HG.
- Fully working Garage system from HG.

- Data Terminal or Briefcase at the red triangles for XP and money
- XP system .
- ATM Airdrop system
- R3F Logistics - full logistics system 
- AIS-Wounding system-
- Complete mulitplayer compatibility with up to 40 players.
- Admin system: (For the HG add your steam id in to the hg/config/HG_Config.sqf under admins[] = {YOUR STEAM ID} Hit windows key to enter) (For the Admin system add your steam ID in to the allowedIDs.txt and also in to the script/DonorSpawn.sqf.Than   you can use on of the reserve slots on the mission to be a admin.
- 3 Random side missions that comes after some time the first is after 20 minutes call Air Drop then it's on underwater Treasure mission also a Submarine take over.S

- To change to your server name at the beginning of the intro you do that at script/infostart.sqf  keep the name and author as it is Thanks.

Features: MALDEN

- Totally dynamic combat system from EOS.
- Ranking system and money system.
- Fully working Shop system from HG.
- Fully working Garage system from HG.

- Data Terminal or Briefcase at the red triangles for XP and money
- XP system .
- Airdrop system
- R3F Logistics - full logistics system 
- AIS-Wounding system-
- Complete mulitplayer compatibility with up to 40 players.
- Admin system: (For the HG add your steam id in to the hg/config/HG_Config.sqf under admins[] = {YOUR STEAM ID} Hit windows key to enter) (For the Admin system add your steam ID in to the allowedIDs.txt and also in to the script/DonorSpawn.sqf.Than   you can use on of the reserve slots on the mission to be a admin.
- 3 Random side missions that comes after some time the first is after 20 minutes call Air Drop then it's on underwater Treasure mission also a Submarine take over.S

- To change to your server name at the beginning of the intro you do that at script/infostart.sqf  keep the name and author as it is Thanks.

Servers:

=IVS= Battle Ground Tanoa

Discord for news and update

Download Links:

Battle Ground Tanoa v1.06

Battle Ground Altis v1.06
Battle Ground Malden v2

Download Link Steam:
Battle Ground Tanoa

Changelog:

Spoiler

23/07/17
Change the hold game setup in Malden Battle Ground.

05/07/17
- Malden update V1.02
-The new medic system is added in malden mission.
- MHQ added.
- Small changes to fit the Maldon map

06/12/17
- HG shop has bean update so i have change the script to adapt to it.
- Added warning message when trying to empty vehicle inventory
- Fixed vehicle locking itself when changing locality (get in)
- Redo HUD - Added toggleable "buy to garage" option via button

06/10/17
- v1.05
- Added recruiting units, up to 4 on a team.
- Small fixes.

17/05/17
- v1.04
- HG shop has bean update so i have change the script to adapt to it.
- You can now buy your car or Helicopters and store it straight into your garage.

- Added also the new Jet DLC to the game, so it's a jet shop at Bala Air stripe.

- Added USS Freedom Aircraft Carrier  as a sector control to see how that works out.

15/05/17

- v1.03

- Fixt a warning system if you trying to empty vehicle content.

- Added 2 new locations for car repair on the freelancer shop.

- Change that you don't lose your car if it get abandon after some time.

Credits and Thanks:

- ToneSR

- HoverGuy

- M-K. Mosa

- Carlos_Homes

It will be some more updates  and fix along the way.

It was something wrong with the mission, the hud was gonna and a error at the start, i fix that. this is the link to download also the download link has been updated.

Battle Ground Tanoa

can you tell us a little more about the game mode? Objectives? etc

Interested. :-)

sounds quite cool indeed. some pictures would be helpful though :don13:

PS: how easy/hard is it to port it to say RHS or WW2?

Weapons shop doesn't work (when hosted on dedi server), but vehicle shop does.

• Like 1

Its fixed with the new link, but here it's the new link. 

Download;

Battle Ground Tanoa

Thanks.

13 hours ago, BroBeans. said:

can you tell us a little more about the game mode? Objectives? etc

Interested. :-)

I'm going to add a video of me and some friends playing later today. :)

Sorry guys i will take a look at this, the link will be up soon.. The weapons hop is not showing.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, .kju said:

sounds quite cool indeed. some pictures would be helpful though :don13:

PS: how easy/hard is it to port it to say RHS or WW2?

Yes you can easily add mods to the game, if you go to the HG/config/HG_VehiclesShopCfg and HG_WeaponsShopCfg also if you want to add HG ClothingShopCfg you add the clasname ther. :) 

Oki so i looked thru the HG_WeaponsShopCfg and i see that i forgot to add a line, that can happen after you stay up late. But now it will work great on dedicated servers also. Thanks for the feedback. I Will also post a video here today showing some basic stuff that you can do in the base.

Download link: 

Battle Ground Tanoa

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BroBeans. said:

Excited to see some videos :) 

Cool i'm only clipping this field mission that we were going to do that ended really badly for our convoy trucks,  also some explaining about the Shop system for newcomers that want to try this out. But take some time, so tomorrow i hope i add something.

• Like 1

Shops are now working fine. However when I got into combat and wounded my vision was affected and would not return to normal. Could you turn down or off the ppeffects please? 

9 hours ago, kremator said:

Shops are now working fine. However when I got into combat and wounded my vision was affected and would not return to normal. Could you turn down or off the ppeffects please? 

Good day, the effect get blurry because you are wounded, the best thing is to get back to the base or to one of the freelancer trader and heal yourself there, i have not notes that it won't get away, but you need to heal yourself of course. You can also go into the folder AIS under init ais.sqf and change some settings there if you want to have it more personalized settings, that's the  the revive system.

Are you using psychobastard's new AIS that he's got in beta now ?  The effect is too strong for me at the moment (considering how much I get hit :) )

Hi, no i'm not using the BETA right now, he said that he will release it soon the full version. Ar you talking about wan you get hit and you are bleeding on the ground and waiting for help effect ?

For all intents and purposes the new AIS is the final version minus documentation I believe.  My ppeffect problem is getting hit, then using a FAK, but STILL having vision problems :(

6 hours ago, kremator said:

For all intents and purposes the new AIS is the final version minus documentation I believe.  My ppeffect problem is getting hit, then using a FAK, but STILL having vision problems :(

yes if you go into the folder in mansion over this trade you can change that there. 
tcb_ais_impactEffects             =     true;             // Set to true to enable visible impact effects. Set to false to disable this feature.

set true to false; that should work, 

Hi guys i made a video of a recording ToneSR did for us, remember i'm not a film maker, but it's all good, hoop that you guys like it. Maybe a little long, but that's Arma, nothing is short time with Arma  :shoot:

Added a new update, see the change log for info. Download link is also updated.

Changing tcb_ais_impactEffects  =  true was perfect.  I can engage the enemy know that I'll be at least able to see them IF I get hit.

The new AIS has been completely rerwritten and works very very well.  I recommend having a little look at how it is implemented. 

• Like 1

Good morning, i ask him about wan it was ready for release and he say that this week it will be done.  We were testing it but it was something wrong wan you get hit and you get revived you lose your cursor and the movement of the middle button. But i will test it later again with some friends and see if its fixt. Did you see the video :don15:

• Like 1

After this new DLC come out yesterday i updated the mission also, see the change log for info. Download link is also updated.

Added Battle ground to Altis. Link in the main post.

Hi, so i'm trying to add Battle Ground to a new map mod, the map is LYTHIUM it's a Afghanistan map and it's looking really cool.  It will take some time but give me some feedback and say what you think about the map.