Venger_

Separate sensitivies for infantry and vehicles?

Any one know a work around instead of constantly changing sensitivities when we get in and out of vehicles? How did such a simple yet important addition like this slip past the devs?

*On the hunt for a mod.

I find that talking about my vehicle and infantry sensitivity helps a lot.

You're not alone. There's others out there, like us.

Cheers

• Like 1

What do you mean "how did this slip past the devs". God forbid you only play in third person. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Midnighters said:

What do you mean "how did this slip past the devs". God forbid you only play in third person. 

I play in FP mode primarily. What does that have to do with there not being separate sensitivities for infantry and vehicles? You DON'T think having separate sensitivities for two completely different handling elements of the game would have been logical?

• Like 1

Please name one game where you can have different mouse sensitivities (if that's what you're talking about) for different states of the game (infantry/vehicle/aircraft etc).

Arma 3 allows you to have as many controllers as you want, gamepad for infantry, wheel and pedals for vehicles, hotas and pedals for aircraft and if you're keen you can control a seagull with a kinect.

In a time where a programmable mouse with on the fly switchable sensitivity profiles cost roughly 20$ a topic like this shouldn't even be an issue.

Cheers

52 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Please name one game where you can have different mouse sensitivities (if that's what you're talking about) for different states of the game (infantry/vehicle/aircraft etc).

Well it's not that unheard of. I think at least CoD, Battlefield, GTA, Watch_Dogs, Planetside, Ghost Recon, Playerunknow's Battlegrounds, H1Z1 etc. have separate settings.

• Like 1

Aiming sensitivity is also missing.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, St. Jimmy said:

Aiming sensitivity is also missing.

Yes!

How are these things not i the game.

The biggest sensitivity issue is the one where you can't accept what blokes are trying to tell you on the other thread raising the same issues.

It's not the game that has sensitivity issues.........it's the poster!!

Mods, I'd suggests locking of the two threads.

• Like 1