Is there any tool which can open rvmat files and create new ones? Google didn't bring me the answer..

I found by armaholic forum a software called mikero's eliteness but when I try to use it, it gives missing dll problem

:(
somehow sublime showed me hex code instead of readable things.

notepad shows also weird charachters

you need to unbin these, and pboproject does it just fine

hmm that tool has tons of missing DLLs. First complained about missing DePbo64.dll and I found it in internet and now missing deOgg64.dll...

I feel a bit unsafe to look for missing DLLs in internet. Is there no page which has all the necessary files and somehow official?

go to armaholic.com. 

program is Laza

it's an oldy but still works fine 

pretty sure I have a rar file for it I'll post tonight after work if u still have no luck

If you rename the file from .rvmat to .bin you can use BIS' CfgConvert tool provided with the Steam toolset, to turn it in to a readable .cpp file. And then rename it back to .rvmat again when you're ready to pack it.

Many tools that can convert .bin to .cpp can probably do it though, if you associate .rvmat files with the tool. I'm still using kegety's old UnRAP tool when I want to check BIS' .rvmat values because it allows me to just double-click the .rvmat once associating the .rvmat format with the tool, and it'll make an unbinarised version as a .cpp file for me.

The way .rvmats text is RAPified (binarised) is seemingly the same as how it's done for configs, just no change to the file extension between RAPifiedd and and unRAPified .rvmat formats

• Like 3

You can find the relevant installers for the dll files on Mikero's devheaven page. It's still up and available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, Amit said:

You can find the relevant installers for the dll files on Mikero's devheaven page. It's still up and available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which one is it?

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/mikero-pbodll/files

I don't see a file like, dll_installer. Do I need to install all the files there to find it out? :/

16 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

If you rename the file from .rvmat to .bin you can use BIS' CfgConvert tool provided with the Steam toolset, to turn it in to a readable .cpp file. And then rename it back to .rvmat again when you're ready to pack it.

Many tools that can convert .bin to .cpp can probably do it though, if you associate .rvmat files with the tool. I'm still using kegety's old UnRAP tool when I want to check BIS' .rvmat values because it allows me to just double-click the .rvmat once associating the .rvmat format with the tool, and it'll make an unbinarised version as a .cpp file for me.

The way .rvmats text is RAPified (binarised) is seemingly the same as how it's done for configs, just no change to the file extension between RAPifiedd and and unRAPified .rvmat formats

This one sounds a nice way!!
Will try asap. Thanks!