Sign in to follow this  
Seddrik

Question about that woman's voice

Is there a way I can turn off that shouting, cursing female voice?  Or turn it down?  I turned down the "radio" but that didn't affect it.  Did I miss something?

Just not minded to get screamed at.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I also strongly want an option to turn it down. I turn the volume all the way up, so I can hear enemy footsteps, and that voice somehow is even louder than nearby/my own gunshots. Don't want to hurt my ears.

• Like 1

On 25/02/2017 at 4:55 PM, Seddrik said:

Is there a way I can turn off that shouting, cursing female voice?  Or turn it down?  I turned down the "radio" but that didn't affect it.  Did I miss something?

Just not minded to get screamed at.

Thanks.

There is no option to turn off the announcer voice right now.

Ok.  Would be great to have one.  If you put one in, I'll give you a cookie.  :f:

she has to go

do it in a text anouncement

Why do you hate that voice guys? She is so sweet, i would put more different voice messages, go more on the funny side like: "that was some serious ass whooping", or "U were here for ass kicking and chowing gum, obviously u are out of gum.". Also putting more different voices to choose from would be cool.

Shrill.  Loud. 

I want to play a tactical game, not here some woman's high pitched scream.

And the cursing is just not needed.

The voice is ok to me. Maybe female players will consider some men's voice unpleasant. Anyway, it's just a voice.

• Like 3

+1 with snowcrash, I want The woman to insult us and laugh on us when we do bullshit, with a well and deserved whiplash!

• Like 1

I think the announcer does add a bit of charm to the game, but i think people should be able to disable it if they want to