Marc13Bautista

WW4 + ECP Config Update

Recreated the ECP config for Sanctuary's WW4 mod in order to get the models to work (Sanc seemed to have left these out). Get the config here and overwrite it after a full installation of ECP 1.085e (with the patch applied after) and the WW4 pack.

If you want to use noob1's gun MODERN pack (with JAM) of re textured guns and sights, download his pack and overwrite with this config.cpp (remove the "(2)").

If you're using noob1's CLASSIC pack of re textured guns and sights (without JAM or any special ammo changes, download this config.cpp and overwrite. (remove the "(3)").

What exactly do you mean with "in order to get the models to work"? Do you mean as replacement units for BIS units?

6 hours ago, tkullander said:

What exactly do you mean with "in order to get the models to work"? Do you mean as replacement units for BIS units?

You can not mix two different MODS together that both use "Bin" folders containing config.cpp (or .bin) files without some editing work. This is what Marc seems to have done.

14 hours ago, zulu1 said:

You can not mix two different MODS together that both use "Bin" folders containing config.cpp (or .bin) files without some editing work. This is what Marc seems to have done.

Oh yes, this I know. But WW4 2.5 comes with an ECP-compatible config.cpp, which is why I was curious about what it actually does.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tkullander said:

Oh yes, this I know. But WW4 2.5 comes with an ECP-compatible config.cpp, which is why I was curious about what it actually does.

I've actually forgot what this config does but I'm sure it re-enables the WW4 skins (for troops, vehicles, and weapons) as they were disabled in the config.cpp provided. Doesn't hurt to test it.

On 1/20/2017 at 3:39 AM, Marc13Bautista said:

Recreated the ECP config for Sanctuary's WW4 mod in order to get the models to work (Sanc seemed to have left these out). Get the config here and overwrite it after a full installation of ECP 1.085e (with the patch applied after) and the WW4 pack.

If you want to use noob1's gun MODERN pack (with JAM) of re textured guns and sights, download his pack and overwrite with this config.cpp (remove the "(2)").

If you're using noob1's CLASSIC pack of re textured guns and sights (without JAM or any special ammo changes, download this config.cpp and overwrite. (remove the "(3)").

Links are gone. Can anyone reupload? Without ECP it's another useless addon compilation

On 19/1/2017 at 20:39, Marc13Bautista said:

Recreó la configuración de ECP para el mod WW4 de Sanctuary  para que los modelos funcionaran (Sanc parecía haberlos dejado fuera). Obtenga la configuración aquí y sobrescríbala después de una instalación completa de ECP 1.085e (con el  parche  aplicado después) y el paquete WW4.

Si desea utilizar el paquete MODERNO de armas de noob1 (con JAM) de armas y miras retexturizadas, descargue su paquete  y sobrescriba con este config.cpp  (elimine el "(2)").

Si está utilizando el paquete CLÁSICO de noob1 de pistolas y miras retexturizadas (sin JAM ni ningún cambio especial de munición, descargue este config.cpp y sobrescriba. (Elimine el "(3)").

hi, friend. I am using the whitegold ecp and the ww4. but the ww4 masks look misshapen. Could you pass your config.ccp again to get my game ready? Greetings and I hope you can answer me