pinaz93

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29S Fullcrum-C AWS

Hi all, I'm back with another little project preview! Thanks to Theevencat, that give me the mig-29 model from his CSAT modification project, I'm now working on a Mig-29S  with the integration of all the Firewill's AWS fuctions.

Features:

-Better performance

-Afterburners

-AWS targeting system

-some weapons from the SU-35 (R-77 missile, kab-500, fuel tank, etc)

-some new textures 

-ECM

-It will use CUP factions, but it will not require CUP, so it will be usable both from CUP and no-CUP users

-Loadout menu

Some skins that I have made:

Russian Air force:

11ht8o4.jpg

vsl2k0.jpg

Takistani Air Force:

xqf4uu.jpg

2cfzloz.jpg

Sahrani Liberation Army Air Force:

107jbkx.jpg

1in588.jpg

Chernaus Defence Forces and ChDKZ Rebels:

mh99is.jpg

9jmwdt.jpg

10pczdi.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

STEAM WORKSHOP: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1816588598

• Like 17

In what is odd? I've seen some pics of Mig-29S and some had a full gray skin, maybe I have seen a wrong pic! (Too much versions and camos on the mig-29)

However for the interior you can try the mig-29 in the Csat modification project, I didn't touch it

Inviato dal mio XT1572 utilizzando Tapatalk

13 hours ago, pinaz93 said:

In what is odd? I've seen some pics of Mig-29S and some had a full gray skin, maybe I have seen a wrong pic! (Too much versions and camos on the mig-29)

it's because you saw MiG-29SMT or so.In full gray color USSR/Russia MiG-29S never been used.Quality of photos aren't superior,but...

mig29-13-13.jpg

mig29-13-c1.jpg

This is average camo for this plane,not attached to some specific wings.

Im not mod maker,you can do whatever you want,I just trying to help make it right.

it's because you saw MiG-29SMT or so.In full gray color USSR/Russia MiG-29S never been used.Quality of photos aren't superior,but...
mig29-13-13.jpg
mig29-13-c1.jpg
This is average camo for this plane,not attached to some specific wings.
Im not mod maker,you can do whatever you want,I just trying to help make it right.

Perfect, thank you! I Will add this Green/Gray camo ;)

2ywsrag.jpg

This is the new camo for the Russian air force Mig-29S, however I will keep the full gray one too becouse I like it ;)

• Like 3

Fast response should be respectful,thank you.But actually it's still not right.

There is too high contrast between green and gray.IRL it's far much smoother.

52830d1393671666-a_melihov_mig-29_07_120

And it's too clean.If UV map & your photoshop skills allows - try to add some usage trails,soot or so... it's all can be overlayed over all skins btw.

Also - I found 3d model issue...

Look at tail,between engines.It's like Su-27.In fact - there is located airbrake.

1171.jpg

tambov2006022.jpg

Probably it's too late to fix that,but I still note this.

Thank you for the infos, I Will try to fix these things on the next days! However is the airbrake different between the versions? Becouse at the start this model was a Mig-29K, so probably that's why that part looks different

1 hour ago, pinaz93 said:

Thank you for the infos, I Will try to fix these things on the next days! However is the airbrake different between the versions? Becouse at the start this model was a Mig-29K, so probably that's why that part looks different

Actually I don't know.Probably it's different,but I've not sure,need to Research.But the only thing I can say fully sure - 29S should have brake I referenced.

As for MiG29K,it's not too much different technically,but looks diffirent.It's just bigger and have one flap instead of 2(Cuz above they have hook for landing) aerodynamic cover at rear(Which probably attached to the same 'Rod').

mig-29kub_13.jpg

It will be nice to have this plane thanks for your effort :)
By the way, I think you guys need someone from Russian airforce to get some photos for camo :)

• Like 1

On 11/01/2017 at 9:11 AM, Pan Samogon said:

Actually I don't know.Probably it's different,but I've not sure,need to Research.But the only thing I can say fully sure - 29S should have brake I referenced.

As for MiG29K,it's not too much different technically,but looks diffirent.It's just bigger and have one flap instead of 2(Cuz above they have hook for landing) aerodynamic cover at rear(Which probably attached to the same 'Rod').

Yeah this looks like my model, with only one airbrake! I'm not that good at modelling so it will remain as it is sadly :( 

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted images

Some new pics

nqdbw0.jpg

I'm trying to make the SMT version too, in this version I'm trying to add two MFDs in the cockpit (these MFDs will be different from the real life ones but this is the best that I can do)

51cvn5.jpg

Here you can see the main difference between the two versions: that hump on the SMT version. It will try to give it some extra fuel, better radar and some more weapons than the S variant.

14kh81w.jpg

• Like 6

Hey awesome project you got going there mate! Have you already managed to make it compatible to FIR AWS? Now that with its newest update firewill has added tons of Russian aircraft weapons this will become even more valuable!

Hey awesome project you got going there mate! Have you already managed to make it compatible to FIR AWS? Now that with its newest update firewill has added tons of Russian aircraft weapons this will become even more valuable!

Thank you!

Yes It is already compatible with Firewill's new weapons! The plane is near to the first release :)

• Like 3

Can't wait to test it! :)

On the same day of the mig-29 I'm going to release another plane that I have not announced :) maybe it's nothing special, but It will be good for light CAS or COIN missions!
  • Like 1

Russian one? Mig-23 maybe?

Sadly I don't have any new russian model to work on! I can say It was produced in western Europe and It was used against an European country in the 80s! Let's see if someone knows what I'm talking about!
  • Like 2

Tornado or Jaguar? :-)
I don't remember any conflicts in Europe during 80s to be honest..

Tornado or Jaguar? :-)

I don't remember any conflicts in Europe during 80s to be honest..

I've already released a Tornado :) however another clue, It have two seats and It is a light aircraft! The war I was talking about didn't take place in Europe ;)

Just a guess.

The  Aermacchi MB-339 trainer/light attack aircraft, italian made. Use by argentina against the UK, Falklands war 82.

It fits all the clues i think

beau04-mb339-cd-mm55084-61-36-e.jpg

Just a guess.

The  Aermacchi MB-339 trainer/light attack aircraft, italian made. Use by argentina against the UK, Falklands war 82.

It fits all the clues i think

beau04-mb339-cd-mm55084-61-36-e.jpg

We have a winner ;) I Will give you some screenshot in the next hours

4 hours ago, pinaz93 said:

We have a winner ;) I Will give you some screenshot in the next hours

As promised:

MB-339A

1rry93.jpg

MB-339AK (more capable combat version, with refuel probe, 6 hardpoints and IRST)

33ym9ns.jpg

imqw7k.jpg

2qcjy4p.jpg

xnf5na.jpg

The model is from helija and I started the porting a lot of months ago, but I was stuck by the cockpit! Thanks again to Sabre[dust]'s help I have nearly finished it :)

• Like 8