Sign in to follow this  
zippyo

Aliens - dropship

970 points 1600 faces so far for the external model

landing gear and ramp to go

ds1.jpg

ds2.jpg

ds3.jpg

Great work!You cant guess for how long ive been waiting for one of these babies tounge.gif And now when the pulse rifle has been released all we need is some USCM troops and the APC...

And for those who don`t think is "real" enough for Flashpoint could you please shut up this time,Please.

Work in progress goes into the "Projects" forum.

Moving

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zippyo @ Oct. 21 2002,19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">970 points 1600 faces so far for the external model

landing gear and ramp to go<span id='postcolor'>

Are you absolutely sure you made that yourself?

Can you put th exact link?? i don´t understand German.. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

yes I made it matthijs.....I love the criticism....could be from the late post of someone finding a site with aliens models ... well i checked it out too but a 50000 poly model will seldom go into ofp lol. yes I have that model as well and I have used it for references but I also own the replica model itself with blueprints and stuff also have screengrabs of its evolution thru oxy but I dont think that I should be making excuses to you anyhow the reason of the post is news update on upcoming model so maybe a little more constructive criticism perhaps

maybe check out my other work

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=19991

zip

Wow, great so far.

Waiting to see it with textures.

Maybe the next project would be the Aliens APC?

Yeah i like M41 and dropship will be cool but here is question where will get their enemies as far as i know we don´t have any referces to them.but i would like to see more sci-fi things in Flashpoint like Morita rifle and the fortress from planet P(both from starship troopers) and i fully agree with this guys who wan´t some of this equipment too.BTW i download Starship troopers mod for Duke Nukem 3d worty download.

Awsome work man! The aliens APC with the turret up and down (2 differnt viechles) the dropship some marine models hehe bad ass maybe a riply model? and the auto loader you know the future forklift that would be cool and the dropship (pelican) from the game HALO that would own!

And finally! AvP 2 in OFP wink.gif It can make REALLY good missions. Now just get me an Alien model (it doesn't have to walk on wals) and we are done! I am looking forward into it!

PS. The pulse rifle should have a 99 count magazine + an 8 count granade launcher.

@Frugo_PL:

Oh, my sources say:

- clips hold a maximum of 95 rounds to prevent jamming

- five grenades

Recently I read something about four grenades... *?*

Well, investigating is hard with many sources differing in some points... wink.gif

One more thing any release date set i cant wait to fly the dropship into a russian shit hole with a bunch of marines loaded in the back hmm or is it posible to have the APC modeld inside the dropship so when ure siting in the back u have the feeling of the APC i recal the counter on the Pulse riffle over 90 not sure

the dropship has its own internal cargo space for seating marines as well but I can always model the apc's inside into the view-cargo LOD. also plan on making static model so you can walk up the ramp inside

zippy

omfg that model kicks ass I cant wait. Why not just make a OFP Aliens Mod lol.

Hey are you going to make the APC in the movie aliens also! that would pwn

if anyone does fancy making a colonial marine model (or reskin) there are some good photographs Here

I also have this same model...downloaded.. would be great though if it were textured and interior was done.

Maybe you can do like the makers of the Antonov did: 1 functional model, and 1 static for driving APCs out of...