dystopian

FREE NEW OPTIMIZATION DLC

As the title suggests.  I am anxiously awaiting the latest FREE RIGHTLY OWED OPTIMIZATION DLC to the public who bought your poorly optimized game that runs like absolute garbage. 

i5 4690k 3.5ghz 

GTX 970 

60 to 20 FPS on lowest settings.  

I switched from AMD to Intel for this game and it still is unplayable and frustrating.  

I mean really... is this a Czech thing?  To make things incredibly difficult to optimize and fix with your coding standards or what man?!

Fix the damn game.  I'm about to buy an i7 to probably gain about 5fps.... 

The sheer amount of threads about this and ARMA 3 FPS boost videos on youtube should cause you to pull your head out your asses for crying out loud.  

• Like 1

i7 4790k

GTX 980Ti SC+

16GB RAM

512GB SSD

Windows 10

Graphics settings don't make much difference between low and ultra in terms of performance. In Georgetown, Tanoa, I get about 25-40fps with lowest draw distances at 500. This is in the editor with about 30 units.

Less object-dense areas yield a nice fps above 80-110.

There are so many factors that can cause poor performance in this game, and it's no easy job to solve. Could be anything or everything, ranging from too many objects in the scene, poorly optimized scripts, slow algorithms in the game, etc.

• Like 2

Can you just stop crying everywhere and wait ?

Everyone (including Bohemia) knows there are performance issues.

I been waiting better to speak up than stay silent and wait for nothing to change.  

What are you talking about? Multiplayer? SP Campaign? User Mission?

Too many variables. If your gonna flip your shit -at least be explicit

• Like 2

I will gladly clarify... MP?! HAH, YA RIGHT.  

I'm talking about in my own editor created scenarios even.  

As zooloo75 said, I put 30 guys down and get about 30 FPS off the bat when it kicks off.  

It might be a problem on my end, but I swear performance used to be better in Georgetown the last time I played ArmA (which was when Apex was released).

You say the game is poorly optimized? Trust me there are worse games out there. I have a rig similar to yours and I run on High with 4k view distance and I play between 50-90 fps.

• Like 2

I mean really... is this a Czech thing?  To make things incredibly difficult to optimize and fix with your coding standards or what man?!

This is so condescending that i hope no dev will lose 10 seconds to even answer to that post.

• Like 9

As the title suggests.  I am anxiously awaiting the latest FREE RIGHTLY OWED OPTIMIZATION DLC to the public who bought your poorly optimized game that runs like absolute garbage. 

i5 4690k 3.5ghz 

GTX 970 

I switched from AMD to Intel for this game and it still is unplayable and frustrating.  

Fix the damn game.  I'm about to buy an i7 to probably gain about 5fps.... 

The sheer amount of threads about this and ARMA 3 FPS boost videos on youtube should cause you to pull your head out your asses for crying out loud.  

CPU clock (and RAM speed) is king in A3 and you have the K model of 4690 which is made for OC. Read up a bit on OC first then jump into BIOS and turn up your CPU clock, you should have no problems hitting 3.9-4 GHz with that CPU even with standard cooling and even more if you have good cooling.

I just helped a friend with a 4670K and a GTX 760, OC his CPU to 4 GHz and he was quite amazed about the improvement running on medium to high settings.

/KC

Closing - as this certainly a rant, i want it done now sort of thread. :padlock:

• Like 7