Sign in to follow this  
Gogsjsy

What is your favourite game mode?

What is your favourite game mode in Project Argo?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. So what is your favourite game mode in Project Argo?

• Link
    • Raid
    • Clash

13 hours ago, Pixelburster said:

Camping will always be the best tactic for defenders in raid. Reducing the time will give defenders even more of an advantage.

The only way I can think of to change that would be to turn the mode around and make the attackers know where the right point is while defenders have to adapt. This can be done "plant the bomb style" where the attackers must upload data from one of the 3 points and they either know which one or choose it.

My problem is not camping defenders, its camping attackers ! 

1 hour ago, GhettoGrill said:

My problem is not camping defenders, its camping attackers ! 

You are playing raid wrong.

42 minutes ago, Pixelburster said:

You are playing raid wrong.

I am currently #1 in raid, and some games i do 12+ kills ! I dont think i do it wrong ;)

Many players on this game, cant seem to let go of the "arma paranoia".. must be really horrible diying in arma since people are so afraid of it ! 

But when i Rush a map 1st, i get kills 2nd, i get XP 3rd, the game is over quickly ! 

Dragging games out makes NO sense too me, I so often see 1on1´s end in defending team winnning because they both sit and watch 1 corner, and are paralyzed from moving , looking scared ! 

Please comon guys. I don't care at all if you are top 1 or top 999. And nobody give a sh*t of what is the "best" way to play a gamemode.

You are giving me the feeling of 2 kids trying to prove who of them he's right. But you are not going to find a way out. You know why ? Because you are both wrong. There is no line to follow to win in this game ( except the basic rules of each gamemodes ). You can stay and the point, or rush. It's only a play style.

And please. Please. This topic is here to let the community explain what is his favorite gamemode. Not how you should play the game. So please @Pixelburster and @GhettoGrill if you want to speak about that, do it somewhere else.

Hi Guys,

I've been playing Argo for more than 2 months and always enjoyed each game modes for what they are,

regardless of players (Noobs, Veterans, TK, Cheaters, etc...).
But since the release, I find myself playing a lot more of CLASH games than the others though.

For me, Clash is well balanced in terms of different approaches I can have to make my way through.

In a single round, you can recon, snipe, assault, infiltrate and so on...

Also, it is more difficult to predict where the enemies will be (even when playing with friends or regular players) than the 2 other modes, where there is a lot more of predictable patterns IMO.

1 hour ago, Lt.Master said:

Please comon guys. I don't care at all if you are top 1 or top 999. And nobody give a sh*t of what is the "best" way to play a gamemode.

You are giving me the feeling of 2 kids trying to prove who of them he's right. But you are not going to find a way out. You know why ? Because you are both wrong. There is no line to follow to win in this game ( except the basic rules of each gamemodes ). You can stay and the point, or rush. It's only a play style.

And please. Please. This topic is here to let the community explain what is his favorite gamemode. Not how you should play the game. So please @Pixelburster and @GhettoGrill if you want to speak about that, do it somewhere else.

Lol, i just answered his question, i didnt say anything about him or his playing style,but im talking about the general gameplay of the game, in relation to the OP! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GhettoGrill said:

I am currently #1 in raid, and some games i do 12+ kills ! I dont think i do it wrong ;)

Many players on this game, cant seem to let go of the "arma paranoia".. must be really horrible diying in arma since people are so afraid of it ! 

But when i Rush a map 1st, i get kills 2nd, i get XP 3rd, the game is over quickly ! 

Dragging games out makes NO sense too me, I so often see 1on1´s end in defending team winnning because they both sit and watch 1 corner, and are paralyzed from moving , looking scared ! 

My bad. I thought you were complaining about losing to attackers' campers.

I understand your problem now but still, reducing the time limit will only give a bigger advantage to defenders.

It does not seem like there is an easy solution to that... Maybe make maps more open, down some walls?

I'm lv 10 now, I must say I mostly played LINK, as it does give most XP :-)
But, after some LINK games, I usually get bored by guys who don't (want to) understand the gameplay, e.g. they all run to 1A (so I backtrack to 1B), they often forget to link 2 etc.
Thus I change to CLASH where most guys are more experienced, games are much more fun (besides that sniping which is boring if you don't own one yourself ;-).

What I often see when connecting to a LINK game is that many so called pro's (with level 15-25) all stick in one team, the other team consist of 2 or 3 level 1 players.........they keep the teams completely unbalanced, on purpose.
It seems that many guys obtained their high level by playing like cowards, playing against a bunch of rookies. I notice this every day.
The same is 5 experienced players against 2 or 3 lower level players...they even come as close to the spawning points to spawnkill (because the other team is outnumbered) and thus easily win.
I mostly quit such games as I don't like to play with cowards who think they are good.

Clash, easily, very dynamic and free flowing gameplay. No boundaries, no set in stone objectives, lots of room for flanking, sniping, stealth, etc. It's the Arma experience that I've always wanted that Arma 3 never satisfied but ARGO does.