JFisher

6 Players in a team

I was in a game and apperantly we managed to get 6 players in 1 team...

1B50F8FABDEFBA988EB61E3FEA2BB17127E8EA63

Dont know how we did it, but just want to report it up :)

Keep up the good work!

I believe the grey shows that they are former players. They stay logged until the end of the match.

I once had Flames show 9 names, but that was because people dropped in and out a lot :P

• Like 1

I believe the grey shows that they are former players. They stay logged until the end of the match.

I once had Flames show 9 names, but that was because people dropped in and out a lot :P

Interesting, that makes sense, actually :P 

Thanks

Hi!

Thanks for the support and feedback.

When there is more then 5 players in score table that does not actually mean that there is more then 5 players in one team. When players leave the server they remain in score table until the mission ends. It's a known issue and we will be fixing it soon.

Edited by ITokyYourCookie

I'm logged into the forums here, but it says I cannot make a new post. So I am doing it here.

Installed and I get a black screen and my monitor says Unsupported mode. Tried many different resolutions none work?

Any suggestions??

I'm logged into the forums here, but it says I cannot make a new post. So I am doing it here.

Installed and I get a black screen and my monitor says Unsupported mode. Tried many different resolutions none work?

Any suggestions??

Hi, try to install the latest drivers for your graphics card and if this doesn't help, please report this issue on our Feedback Tracker (http://feedback.bistudio.com/) together with your computer specifications. Thanks!

• Like 1