Sphereo

Saving Eden/Editor placed objects to a script for spawning later?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to accomplish this.

Building a mission where I wanna be able to setup little mini mission posts that spawn on the fly. I'd like to be able to build something in eden, than save the objects/troops/ect I place into sqf.

I have seen the one on steam workshop, but also read it doesn't always save accurately?

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Search the forums, there has been a script/mod around that allowed you to create compositions that you can easily spawn in later.

Thanks zag, I might be able to edit that script to do what I'm looking for =).

Tajin - I did search the forums and was unable to find anything matching what I was looking for.

For the record I'm not looking for Zeus Compositions, there will not be any Zeus in the mission.

Let us know if you have any luck. As far as I know, it's currently impossible to spawn Eden Compositions EXACTLY as-is.

Larrow's project is as close as anyone has gotten. Unfortunately upon last check, is it not working when tested. He got extremely close, but it must have broke recently.

I would love an official function from BIS to spawn in Eden Compositions (.sqe file) on the fly via scripts and mods.

A close alternative is the objectGrabber and objectMapper functions from BIS, but they are very limited and don't store height, and other much needed detail.