Is it possible to mute people on a certain channel? I want to make sort of a phone line without mods and was wondering if I could add everyone to a certain channel and mute everyone on it until a script is executed to unmute two people. I'm talking about muting people locally and not server wide.

Have you tried RadioChannelCreate?

You could create a 'few' channels for only a few simutaneous phone conversations. 

There are only channels 6-15 available for this.(10 channels)

it 'should' work for A3 as it is referenced as a part of getPlayerChannel

Have you tried RadioChannelCreate?

You could create a 'few' channels for only a few simutaneous phone conversations. 

There are only channels 6-15 available for this.(10 channels)

it 'should' work for A3 as it is referenced as a part of getPlayerChannel

I was thinking the same thing but that limits to only 10 calls and might affect server resources.

Teamspeak?

I'm not trying to use mods and I want it to be in game

You could have 10 phone lines. Once a call has ended it obviously clears that channel for use. If someone tries to initiate a call when all 10 are occupied, it could simply state that it has not been possible to connect their call. If the server has 100 slots, at least 20 of those will need to be engaged in a call for all the lines to be filled. So 20% of the server using a phone at any given time is a bit unlikely unless they never hang up.

You could have 10 phone lines. Once a call has ended it obviously clears that channel for use. If someone tries to initiate a call when all 10 are occupied, it could simply state that it has not been possible to connect their call. If the server has 100 slots, at least 20 of those will need to be engaged in a call for all the lines to be filled. So 20% of the server using a phone at any given time is a bit unlikely unless they never hang up.

Yeah I see where you're coming from. I don't know, I'll have to take a look at it.

You could also limit the time a channel can be used and u could also create a phone queue so players can wait until their call can be established. With that it should be a fairly useable tool.

You could also limit the time a channel can be used and u could also create a phone queue so players can wait until their call can be established. With that it should be a fairly useable tool.

Yeah, I could try to do something like that.