robaroo

Vehicle sounds completely gone

Vehicle sounds completely gone since the last patch. Both on Dev and preview build.

is there any tricks to get it back or any idea when it will be sorted. Seriously cant play it in the state it is in right now :(

• Like 1

yep...

and theres a shitload of people witht he same issue that have dropped dev/prev build do to this issue :(

devbuild is not for playing. It is for testing. Report the issues in official channels, then wait for the fix. If you want a stable game, don't use devbranch of preview builds.

devbuild is not for playing. It is for testing. Report the issues in official channels, then wait for the fix. If you want a stable game, don't use devbranch of preview builds.

Yeah thanx for the feedback Obi-One, you neglected to mention that fact i mentioned preview build as well.  The same issue is in the "Preview" build which was advertised by BI to feel free to go and see.

Can i expect the same no vehicle sounds from preview build in release too?

I wouldn't have an issue waiting for a fix if the issue was acknowledged at least. 

sound problem DEV refers to the mission. The problem is not reproduced in the original mission BIS. Or appears when you try to load a saved scene from the previous version DEV.

Faced with the challenge of the mission "Liberation". But zero progress - has not solved the problem. I think we should wait for the update of the mission.

sound problem DEV refers to the mission. The problem is not reproduced in the original mission BIS. Or appears when you try to load a saved scene from the previous version DEV.

Agree, I got sound in my Environment. I suggest to wait and see if the next hotfix/update changes stuff.

Retch