Sign in to follow this  
opendome

Enemy Callouts

In the new difficulty overhaul, is there a way to disable enemy callouts? Things like "Infantry 100 meters"

I'd also be interested to know if there is a way to remove this feature via Eden.

Toggle Automatic Reporting off. It's under the Misc category.

As for AI units I don't think its possible without using enableSentences, though this also disables other radio transmissions as well.

Hmm I have it set to autoReport=0; but I think its still happening

AI chatting? You'll need to use mods like "mrb voice stop". I use some mod, but can't remember the name, I'm not at my gaming PC.

Usually you or your AI squad talking things like "There's an enemy, 100m" is depressing, because you have no such hawk eyes.

AI chatting? You'll need to use mods like "mrb voice stop". I use some mod, but can't remember the name, I'm not at my gaming PC.

Usually you or your AI squad talking things like "There's an enemy, 100m" is depressing, because you have no such hawk eyes.

Does the mod keep the OPFOR battle cries in tact? I absolutely loath my BLUFOR player and AI guys taking nonsense (because they literally talk nonsense) but I do love my ISIS/Taliban enemy combat yells.

Could you share the mod when you figure out what it is?

• Like 1

Does the mod keep the OPFOR battle cries in tact? I absolutely loath my BLUFOR player and AI guys taking nonsense (because they literally talk nonsense) but I do love my ISIS/Taliban enemy combat yells.

Could you share the mod when you figure out what it is?

We use mrb voice stop and it hilariously stops only BLUFOR voices.  We found this out accidentally once when after years of blissful tactical silence all of a sudden we heard Russians sneaking up and talking right behind us.  Turns out it was a new guy in our group who thought the Russian voices sounded "totally bad ass".  It got even better when someone else switched to a custom female voice.  So yeah, the voice stopping mods are pretty key. :)