Hmmm you can name it FOB Niedersachsen (its a german state) :)

• Like 1

But when i will remove it then the wind doesnt go there and then the pilots dont know how is it with wind? So... :)

Greets DonbassCZ

Shove it on top of the ISO container next to it !! :D

• Like 1

Hmmm you can name it FOB Niedersachsen (its a german state) :)

Okay. I will though about it. Thanks.

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 1

Shove it on top of the ISO container next to it !! :D

Roger that :D . Thanks for your ideas. Love these veterans :D (no hate).

Greets DonbassCZ

You might want to adjust your jersey barriers on the track to the main ECP, it looks like the bad guy might still have a direct line of sight to the gate, they still look as if he could drive at speed through ;)

• Like 2

Hello. FOB is already done and last thing is welcome sign. Today i started making the last outpost whic is located in the south of the map on border between desert and green zone. I will try to post some photos later :) .

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 2

I would say name it FOB Kunduz to keep with History and it was manned by - 23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png German Provincial Reconstruction Team

Also will you be posting this on the Workshop?

• Like 1

Okay :) . I dont know i will try to post it on steam workshop.

Thanks

Hey. So here is it what i was talking about. Its still in WIP and vegetation will be removed.

AC5EFB9252F3CF26BE46A53F85ED3E274C9FCAD5

C099D34586EE25747859C86A8CA01FB5CC6B943A

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 5

Hello. Todays update. I submit Kunduz bases on Steam workshop. You can check my profile for download it. Also i sent it on armaholic so i hope it will be submited asap. :)

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 3

DonbassCZ, I currently have a mission already built in 3DEN on Kunduz and want to merge your bases into it.

What would be the recommended method of doing this? Loading a blank Kunduz then loading your mission.sqm, copying your map; then opening my mission and pasting?

EDIT: Ok so I never figured out how to merge this with my mission. Would love to know if you know offhand how to do that.

So what I ended up doing is just making a new mission with your mission.sqm and my goodness the bases, and especially the prison are amazing. I had to edit some things to give me more space for my AI but man you did a good job!

I did for the first time ever in the SP editor CTD due to out of memory. This was while I was in the editor! Never happened to me before. I've only ever run out of memory while actually playing the game in MP. Never had this happen while just messing around in the SP editor before.

Perhaps some errors are causing that?

Here's the crash rpt file if it helps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bc5cigocrxqtl8s/ArmaReport_Log_20160424T044908_RyansGamePC.zip?dl=0

Running the newest performance binaries and the BIS malloc as recommended by BIS Developers.

DonbassCZ, I currently have a mission already built in 3DEN on Kunduz and want to merge your bases into it.

What would be the recommended method of doing this? Loading a blank Kunduz then loading your mission.sqm, copying your map; then opening my mission and pasting?

EDIT: Ok so I never figured out how to merge this with my mission. Would love to know if you know offhand how to do that.

So what I ended up doing is just making a new mission with your mission.sqm and my goodness the bases, and especially the prison are amazing. I had to edit some things to give me more space for my AI but man you did a good job!

I did for the first time ever in the SP editor CTD due to out of memory. This was while I was in the editor! Never happened to me before. I've only ever run out of memory while actually playing the game in MP. Never had this happen while just messing around in the SP editor before.

Here's the crash rpt file if it helps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bc5cigocrxqtl8s/ArmaReport_Log_20160424T044908_RyansGamePC.zip?dl=0

Running the newest performance binaries and the BIS malloc as recommended by BIS Developers.

I have same problem with merging mission to another somebody said me that will be better to somehow port it into 2D and then merge it because there is a button on it but in EDEN? really dont know.

About that error try to post it in troubleshooting or question and answers. Sorry mate but i think i couldnt help you  :(

Greets DonbassCZ

I have same problem with merging mission to another somebody said me that will be better to somehow port it into 2D and then merge it because there is a button on it but in EDEN? really dont know.

About that error try to post it in troubleshooting or question and answers. Sorry mate but i think i couldnt help you :(

Greets DonbassCZ

So you're not crashing running your own mission.sqm then? That's all I was doing. Moving around in the editor with you template and then bang, CTD.

I sent it to Dwarden so hopefully if there's a BIS issue, they'll fix it on their end.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you. I cannot believe how unbelievably marvelous these bases are. And that Afghan Police building!!!!! Wow. Just wow.

I'm making a mission on the map now. I hope you are not offended that I had to clean up some of the clutter. Not because I don't love it but because I play with AI and as we all know, they have a hard time walking/driving in tight spaces. :)

Thanks again buddy. You made my mission making on Kunduz like 100% faster and 100% cooler. You are an artist and I really appreciate the hard work you did.

• Like 1

Open Kunduz bases mission in Eden, mark everything, press Ctrl + C, go to your mission and do

RMB- > edit > Paste to original position 

;)

• Like 2

Open Kunduz bases mission in Eden, mark everything, press Ctrl + C, go to your mission and do

RMB- > edit > Paste to original position 

;)

But i think this is the worst thing you can do because i did it in Takistan base before i realeased LM HAFB and everything was floating after copying and pasting it to it. Its up to you you can try it it maybe it wont be as i had it. :)

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 2

So I'm just about done making my ALiVE mission using your bases and mission.sqm. It's lovely thanks to you. :)

Question: Which of your required mods would actually be required to run the mission? For instance, the 101 Editor the last I checked was not required to run missions made with its assesets.

I'd like to remove some of the dependencies. Can I safely remove any of them when the mission is "done"?

• Like 1

So I'm just about done making my ALiVE mission using your bases and mission.sqm. It's lovely thanks to you. :)

Question: Which of your required mods would actually be required to run the mission? For instance, the 101 Editor the last I checked was not required to run missions made with its assesets.

I'd like to remove some of the dependencies. Can I safely remove any of them when the mission is "done"?

Just in case anyone's curious, you can safely remove 101 Editor.

• Like 1

The most important mods are CUP and OPX pack. ARP2 objects are just for some details etc. and 101 editor is not important but its better for me have objects than setting some codes to init of the object. :)

Greets DonbassCZ