tyrghen

Terrain - Porquerolles Island

I've ran the map on DEV, with CUP's Lighting fix, and without , and the result seems the same, the aqua look remains, well for me it does, it could be a number of issues on my end, so maybe wait out and see if others are experiencing the same issues.

I've ran the map on DEV, with CUP's Lighting fix, and without , and the result seems the same, the aqua look remains, well for me it does, it could be a number of issues on my end, so maybe wait out and see if others are experiencing the same issues.

Yeah on stable branch it still seems blue at a distance. Up close it's fine.

Also at 'Camp Repetance' there's quite a few floating camo nets.

• Like 1

Hello!

This is a nice terrain.

What objects have you included from AIA TP to your modpack? These could cause issues and overwrite configs of objects from CUP terrains if that is used at the same time, since the classnames are the same. I urge you to add CUP terrains as a dependency so that the objects you use get the benefit of the CUP project upgrades.

However if you are not willing to add the CUP TP dependency, which I also understand, could you do so that you remove the dependency to all the parts ripped from AIA TP from the main map PBO. This way, we can remove the extra files that are overlapping with CUP terrainpack and have its assets be used in your map instead. 

thanks Bumgie ! we will fixed this mistake !

These could cause issues and overwrite configs of objects from CUP terrains if that is used at the same time

do you have a specific exemple, for me to understand , when it cause issues ?

I just tried to create some objets from CUP in Eden Editor and used it mission, no issues...

thanks

Xnam

This is such a wonderful little map :) One thing though, it would be really cool to get some french signs/roadsigns/shopsigns, flags and stuff :)