Variable.A

Mikero's Tools to the rescue for Map MAkers !!!

Just wanted to let you guys know that since Eden update only subscribed version of Mikeros PBO Project will pack your maps containing type 70 p3d's. Addon Builder is in no way capable of doing the job.

I wanted to thank Mike the developer of Mikeros Tools. A great guy with a helpful approach.

Highly recommend getting his subscription version tools if you are seriously involved in Arma 3 map or any Mod making process.

• Like 1

No problem with Addon Builder here.

How do you include roads that their texture shows on the map. Also do you see building, rock , forrest icons on 2d map when you pack it with addon builder ?

what else do you get with the updated tools.. i read that hes no longer supporting the free version?

what else do you get with the updated tools?

They work, lol.

• Like 1

what else do you get with the updated tools.. i read that hes no longer supporting the free version?

YOu get type 70 p3d support, you get tools with new possibilities like once click packing of entire p3d object libraries from other pbos, lots of good stuff worth every dollar it costs.

• Like 1

YOu get type 70 p3d support, you get tools with new possibilities like once click packing of entire p3d object libraries from other pbos, lots of good stuff worth every dollar it costs.

and? he should literally list off the tools you get with it on the subscriber page so we know  cause im interested but i wanna know what my cash is going to since like many people, im broker than broke.. but that doesnt mean i wouldnt be able to afford this if it was actually going to give me an advantage over the current tools.. until today i had no issues with PboProject but now i cant pack my island (no changes aside from heightmap edits and re-exporting the wrp)