Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

What games are you playing at?

Well, i'm not really into RPG but i'm having a blast playing Shadow of the Mordor ATM.

I played it through on PS4 and really enjoyed it B)

• Like 1

• DCS: World

Insurgency

World of Warships

FTL

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Kerbal Space Program

Besides Arma 3 which I play almost exclusively in multiplayer with a realism unit (2 times a week) I don't play many games but the few ones I do play I tend to play quite a lot.

DCS World

My favourite and most played "game" of all time. I have all the modules except for the two 3rd party trainers but my favourites right now are, in no particular order, the L-39C/ZA Albatros, the A-10C Warthog (my first real flight sim!), the MiG-21bis, the Fw 190D-9, the UH-1H and the Mirage 2000C.

I love learning the in and outs of an aircraft - studying manuals and charts and learning tactics, I love flying and building multiplayer coop and PvP missions with different aircraft types that have to work together to succeed, I love WWII PvP. I recently took part in a gigantic online PvP Campaign called Blue Flag. All in all it's a fantastic experience with endless possibilities. It's got a strong editor, similar to the Arma series, which makes building simple missions really easy.

screen_160207_1805182hu8f.jpg

The Witcher 3

Possibly the best gaming experience I've ever had. I played and enjoyed both TW1 and TW2 but this game is on a whole other level. I'm currently waiting for the big expansion to begin my third playthrough. I haven't touched Hearts of Stone yet.

Honourable mentions:

Kerbal Space Program. Haven't played in a while but I really enjoyed my time with it. I'll definitely revisit it at some point.

Age of Empires II HD Edition: I play a round of skirmish from time to time but I'm not very good at it xD

Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm: Again, something I haven't played in a long time that I enjoyed a lot and is probably worth revisiting

Does anybody know when Kerbal will complete the transition to the new unity engine?

Sometimes..

M&B Warband MP battles

Payday2

Gta V story

Of guards and thieves

Warthunder

Warframe

CS:GO

but generally A3 :D

Examina.

Unfortunate name but does not diminish the gem that this game is. While RPG and especially dungeon crawlers are about the very bottom of my palette, this games physics and combat are so original and unique that I could walk these dungeons forever and never get bored. The combat is unlike anything you've ever tried and most closely resembles a mix of Die By the Sword meets Mount & Blade. The controls are utterly unintutive at first but after a while the combat will feel so immersive that it will leave you very satisfied. The fact that all objects haves physics -meaning you can (and will) stumble over all kinds of shit both while exploring and in combat - just adds to that 'everything matters' element of this RPG. Very unlike the majority of them where 90% of everything you see is just untouchable windrow dressing.

2 thumbs way up and this game is still in beta.

Tl/dr? skip to the 5 minute mark to tell the story ;)