Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

Request for Arma 3 Samples

Hiya all,

I have a little request for A3 Samples, if any devs might be reading :) Is there a possibility for some samples to aid us in creating custom flags? A few of us are a little lost on the topic (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187482-creating-a-flag-model/). Granted, it's not a major issue, but it'd make a wonderful addition to the fantastic Arma 3 Tools! If not, no worries - we'll crack it in time! :D

• Like 1

I'll second the request -- I need to make custom sails and banners -- I put a lot of effort into trying to replicate the flag sim from A2 and just couldn't get it to move.  Could you release an MLOD of the A3 windsock and give us some pointers on custom models please?

I've added it into my list but this is far to be a priority, I've got other samples to make first :292:

• Like 5

I've added it into my list but this is far to be a priority, I've got other samples to make first :292:

Thanks!  -- If you want a model to use as the base I'll give you one of my sails or a different sized flag model -- and meanwhile, can you guys just tell us how to do it to help us until you get a sample made?

Is it possible for a Sample Sling Load container? I've been trying to get it to lift off but no joy, so is there something I need to do? If so then maybe consider this too?

Thanks so much - that's great news! Wow, other samples too? Do you guys never sleep?! :D

I've added the sling load sample to the list but it comes with the same disclaimer - nothing promised and no deadline.

And it depends with naps count or not? :)

• Like 3

Would like to reiterate a request even for a short text description of how we can make custom flags.  Any information at all would be helpful.