Does anyone know where I can find the Papi light in zeus?

If you mean the navigation-light-red-white-thingy, then it is no included in the vanilla setup up Zeus objects. You have to add it manually by config.

Those are map objects and unfortunately not available in Zeus. However, I do not know if there is any kind of mod which adds those.

If you use the 101 editor addon, you will find the PAPI lights under the side "empty" -> unit "objects" listing.

If you use the 101 editor addon, you will find the PAPI lights under the side "empty" -> unit "objects" listing.

Is there a mod where I can place the Papi light directly in Zeus? I can't place the Papi light where I want to in the 2d editor.

You could try using MCC sandbox.

It has a 3d editor and has access to basically everything in arma.

You can place down in 3d editor and create a sqm clipboard of current mission and paste it over your original mission.sqm and they will be there in the 2d editor when you reload your mission.

Try it with a few test missions before to get the hang of it before you add to a mission you have made already.

Note. It is best to do this as the first steps in building your mission as it will not copy over certain modules etc and any carried over player units will need 're edited to playable which can be annoying.