cybercoco

Arma 3 Forum Member Title

Hi all, everyone has a member title assigned on this forum. Mine is Newcomer. Is it related to the number of posts/thread published ?

And does anybody know what are the different titles ?

yes it is related to the number of post. The rest are military ranks. There are special occasions when special people have special titles. ;)

nothing to really worry about

PuFu already said everything ^^ (I was writing while he posted his text :D)

yes it is related to the number of post. The rest are military ranks. There are special occasions when special people have special titles. ;)

nothing to really worry about

You Sir, seem special :D "Poly Bully". Congratulations for RHS !

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Eric Arthur Blair, 1945.

I ummm... I don't remember how to change it or is it even possible in this forum. In DayZ forums you can change it after 500 posts. I maybe changed it when the forums got the new look :P

DayZ forums you can change it after 500 posts

Does anybody know if that's the case here ?

Nope.

As St. Jimmy pointed out - there was a short window of freedom regarding user titles when BI Forums migrated from one engine to another. However, this was soon pulled back, and reaching another "post milestone" equals loosing custom title and having "standard" one. At least it happened to me.

Now, seemingly some animals are more equal than others, but geez, what's the point? It's what you write, and not how your profile looks, important! :P

(I guess You need to reach 100 posts and above to have rank changed from Newcomer to something different, but don't quote me on that!)