Sign in to follow this  
f2k sel

Red Cross on all but the two BIS server

I've never really looked at MP apart from just seeing how many servers there were but today when I looked they all have a red cross against them except the two Bis Dev ones.

I've always run dev but never seen so many crosses, if I try and get it it says connection failed.

If I try the BIS ones they start to load the mission and then lock up.

I don't use addons, any Ideas?

Every day is a patch day on dev branch, but I get it..

A little better today, I can get into the Dev servers and they now download the maps.

All other servers are still showing red X, I take it that only servers of the correct version are compatible with each other which would explain it.

A little better today, I can get into the Dev servers and they now download the maps.

All other servers are still showing red X, I take it that only servers of the correct version are compatible with each other which would explain it.

I know you said you dont use addons,but just check your game folder. I had this same issue-every server had a red X -but then i went through all the Arma folders and found i had accidentally added a mod file into the game's folder.Once I removed it-problem solved.

If you want to play on the normal Arma 3 gameservers, you'll need to switch back to the main-branch of Arma 3 as opposed to playing on the Dev-Branch. They do mention you'll only be able to play on BI's special Dev servers if you are on the Dev-Branch.

Dev branch isn't exactly meant to be played on constantly.