laxemann

LAxemann's DynaSound - Sonic Cracks Standalone

Nice! Thanks Lax.

Is this meant to replace your Enhanced Soundscapes mod or to work in tandem with it?

I realize the purpose of that mod is a little different than this one, just wanted some clarification though before I install. Enhanced Sounscapes is one of my few 'go to' mods that never ever leaves my startup parameters. :) Just wondering if I should keep it or remove it when I download this.

EDIT: I see I missed the video on the first page where both mods are reviewed together using MCC. So I'll just go ahead and assume they're meant to compliment each other. :) Thanks for this.

Hello dear developers of these sounds.
I have a problem with this mod.
The sounds are very quiet and what is distant, when I shoot.
Uses sound system 5.1, this can be a problem?

Hello dear developers of these sounds.

I have a problem with this mod.

The sounds are very quiet and what is distant, when I shoot.

Uses sound system 5.1, this can be a problem?

I suggest you read the posts above.

Love the the sonic cracks! really top notch work... :)

Any chance for a NATO MX sounds fix standalone? Arma 3 sounds are starting to become ok, but the vanilla MX:s just sound terrible. The Complete Dynasound is also great, but many in our community don´t want to download the extra MB:s or risk soundscript errors...

• Like 1

Not bad, but you need variation brothu. Distant sounds? well, hit me up if you need any ,  I got em ;)  Ive been having a tough time figuring out how to work the config for the sound section in ArmA3 lately, and my wife expecting as well, so I am not sure if I'll ever be able to finish :(

Not bad, but you need variation brothu. Distant sounds? well, hit me up if you need any ,  I got em ;)  Ive been having a tough time figuring out how to work the config for the sound section in ArmA3 lately, and my wife expecting as well, so I am not sure if I'll ever be able to finish :(

Thanks, but I'm good. Back when the standalone of the sonic cracks was released, the game didn't support multiple samples ;)