Sign in to follow this  
spencer

A new bike?

As I looked at the new patch to find the new bike, I thought something like an Orange 222 or a Rocky Mountain RM9 would be amazing... Dunno if there are any fellow riders here though =O

Orange 222

orange_222.jpg

Rocky Mountain RM9

rm9.gif

Probably wouldn't take someone who knows what they're doing long to make it =D

If anyone does want to make either one, I could provide the specs you would probably need =)

Well i might be making a BMX wink.gif But havnt found any good blueprints anyway...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Oct. 14 2002,21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well i might be making a BMX wink.gif But havnt found any good blueprints anyway...<span id='postcolor'>

Noooo D= pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase make one of these D=

You mean a Penny Farthing? penny.jpg

LOL that would look funny, attack of the Penny Farthing Sniper Squad biggrin.gif

LOL, those old bikes are so badly designed its comical. If anyone does decide to create such a 'vehicle', to make it realistic you should only be able to get off it by crashing it into a wall. biggrin.gif

yeah, how the hell did anyone get off one of those bikes without breaking all the bones in their body..  biggrin.gif

anyway back to topic.. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A PENNY FARTHING  smile.gif I can't.. I'm retarded

It really would look wierd seeing that thing coming down the road D:

Question Why the hell hasnt some1 made a jet ski. I mean come on a snow mobile, zodiac raft, i want a night blackops JETSKI!

Can any1 do it?

kevin

I would really doubt that spec. ops would use a jet-ski--its way to loud.

Navy Seals use them. They arent all so hyped up and load ill search for a pic of one. Maybe not issued but seen em in movies. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Kevin

and everyone knows that Movies never lie!

if you want a jetski so badly, make your own, as you claim to be a "addon team"

but back on topic: the bike would be cool.

Yes someone please make a Mountain Bike. I used to race them a few years ago, I still have my trusty hardtail an old GT Zaskar biggrin.gif

It would be nice to see some sexy aluminium/carbon fibre/titanium bikes to play with.

Anyone whos been  to a military camp will see squaddies roaming about on Mountian Bikes, especially the PT instructors lol

In the BHD film the operator used one to extract to the Helo pick up at the start of the film.

The mountain bike in my opinion is the ultimate stealth land vehicle  tounge.gif

Yes and the ultimate chance to prove to your fellow comrads in arms that your a fool for not being able to ride let alone miss the curb before crashing into the millitary police officers new jeep... -_- no hasn't happend, I am merely stating the possibilities having an ultimate stealth vehicle can do to people...

Seadoo!!! awesome Idea.. hell.. if I knew how to even start modeling.. I would make one right... about now.

I am making a mountain bike, although there is a long way to go, the textures here are only test ones and I will need to find out how to do the config for a bike as I have never tried something like this

MBIKE.jpg

anyway if someone knows how to do the config for a bike or has the decrypted config for the BIS bike and wants to help me out just let me know