Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Scott speicher

Read an article today about Scott Speicher and how he now has become reclassified as MIA, presumed POW in Iraq. 11 years after the guy gets shot down they call him a POW just in time for a war on Iraq. Wow, thats very strange! Right? Right... :/

He was reclassified shortly before "Desert Fox", wasn't he?

Or is that yet another pilot?

Dont know if its the same guy. His status was changed last year to "MIA". Yesterday, or the day before, he was reclassified again as "MIA, suspected POW". That is probably not the correct jargong for it but I had to translate it and it states the gist of it; POW.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Oct. 13 2002,11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dont know if its the same guy. His status was changed last year to "MIA". Yesterday, or the day before, he was reclassified again as "MIA, suspected POW". That is probably not the correct jargong for it but I had to translate it and it states the gist of it; POW.<span id='postcolor'>

Last year?

Then its not the same guy, as the other guy was reclassified shortly before Desert Fox.

Seems that the USA needs an other reason for an Iraq war.

I don't think that an US pilot could be held as POW in the Iraq for 11 years without the knowledge of the CIA or other intelligence service.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TheBrain @ Oct. 13 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think that an US pilot could be held as POW in the Iraq for 11 years without the knowledge of the CIA or other intelligence service.<span id='postcolor'>

according to america-bashers, CIA is dumb, so it is possible biggrin.gif

but CNN article i read also mentions that this is seen more likely as a move to solidify US's argument, and i think it falls miserably..

Bwahahaaaah, another great reason why they should attack iraq. They should write a comic book about this...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 13 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bwahahaaaah, another great reason why they should attack iraq.  They should write a comic book about this...<span id='postcolor'>

Who shall save the day? Who will be there in time to stop Mr.Insane?!?

Here comes Captain Obvious, who is actually the president of the united states(george bush) in disguise! And there at his side, Mr.TeaCup! Who leads the life of a British Priminister known as Tony Blair.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DracoPaladore @ Oct. 14 2002,16:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 13 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bwahahaaaah, another great reason why they should attack iraq.  They should write a comic book about this...<span id='postcolor'>

Who shall save the day? Who will be there in time to stop Mr.Insane?!?

Here comes Captain Obvious, who is actually the president of the united states(george bush) in disguise! And there at his side, Mr.TeaCup! Who leads the life of a British Priminister known as Tony Blair.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't forget Australian PM John Howard in his alter ego of Suction Man!

His super power is he can create industrial-vacuum-like suction on the rear end of Captain Obvious...

It will last a lot longer than you if you continue to spam threads smile.gif