Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

Flir and Flir

Hey guys I'm trying to make Flir and NVG be available for my f35 helmet and at the same time not have any goggles appear. Same with my F-16 helmet the only catch to it is I want it the Flir to be tied to the Flir pod in my weapons pac for the 16. Any suggestions

---------- Post added at 08:25 ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 ----------

Sorry just noticed my title is wrong and should be Flir and NVG

You could try using a mod that has equippable and invisible nvgs. I can't remember what one I have. It's either mas weapons or pg services. You could reverse engineer the code they used and apply it to yours. Instead of giving the helmet those properties, creating the invisible nvgs

It happens to me too, I really don't know the reason that why in certain units there are a high probability of appear a goggles :/

If you can edit the FOV when using these "NVG" or "FLIR" googles (so that you can see the full screen), then i would also recommend using invisible NVG's. I don't know if you can edit them to use thermal vision aswell. Or you could make a script that checks if you have a F35 Helmet on, so that you can activate it via the scroll menu of the F35, and then it acts like splendid camera vision change (or something like this).

Sorry I didn't have time this weekend. Family stuff. I haven't forgotten about it. Have you figured it out?

Take a look at TRYKs Multiplay Uniforms. He has multiple items (hats, glasses, shemaghs) defined as NVGs that have no NVGs physically on them but allow you to use the function. One thing they all have in common is that they are placed in the NVG slot, not the helmet slot.