Sign in to follow this  
Tonci87

Graviteam Tactics Operation Star

Oh, a teaser trailer for Mius front "coming soon"

Exciting

• Like 1

Another little teaser

I like the new stuff, the Soviet APCs in particular.

A new teaser 

Must have been that SU 152 that blew up that poor Panzer 3.

BTW, according to Steam, release is this saturday. Are they for real?

There is also a huge ammount of screenshots on the steampage

Hi guys

long time no see. Just wanted to make you guys aware that Operation Star is 75% off on Steam € 6.99. Every single DLC for € 3.47. Just in case someone is interested  in purchasing this game. :o

my best wishes to all of you :D

There is no excuse to not own it then :)

I couldn't agree more with you. It's a fantastic game.

cheers  :) 

Man had to come back in here and thank you -this is simply the most satisfying military tactical game Ive played in a loooong time. Ive owned it for a while and was frustrated as hell -apparently like another 95% of the fans who keep reassuring you to stay with it -that moment will come.

It has :)

Tell us what that moment was for you :)

Probably when while a Platoon of my men were getting gunned down by hidden Soviets in trenches that hit us from the woods,a squad of high level veteran fanatics I sent in literally dove in the trenches and did some really fantastic pre-Donkey Kong low res kung fu moves on them. Pulling the camera down into the woods for a deep forest fight is just a fantastic experience.

Really theres just so many things done right with this on such a deep, complex level that its just a joy to play as things unfold to machinations Im totally yet unfamiliar with  -but just play out feeling right. Its testament to the fact that super high res graphics are really only skin deep and take a big back seat to sound, feel physics and atmosphere. Speaking of sound, Ive read many complaints yet when i throw on my turtle head phones, am utterly immersed.

Its just a great feeling knowing ive only scatched the surface with the deep gameplay that exists here but can feel confident that everything here happens for a reason (sometimes 100 reasons) -this is a huge and worthwhile tradeoff to low accessibility and really terrible tutorial/steep learning curve as it is a crafted yet open ended sandbox experience.