Sign in to follow this  
Chairborne

How do i disable the group info bar?

As title says, how do i disable the group info bar when i'm team leader in multiplayer on a dedicated server?

I want my HUD to be as minimal as possible and i don't want it to show.

I tried tweaking my server's arma3profile but nothing seems to work.

Link related: http://i.imgur.com/SCIBE3P.jpg

Wondering if you can push it off the screen in the 'lay-out' settings?

I don't want it to be hidden in a dark corner of my screen, i want it to be hidden for good for everyone. :D

I was under the impression this could be disabled through difficulty settings but i can't find any way to do it.

I don't want it to be hidden in a dark corner of my screen, i want it to be hidden for good for everyone. :D

I was under the impression this could be disabled through difficulty settings but i can't find any way to do it.

I think it was possible to disable it with difficulty settings in Arma2 - looks like it's not the case with Arma3...

The only solution I can see is a replacement config for the HUD (probably somewhere in "class CfgInGameUI"). :/

I could give it a try but i'd rather spend my time on something else that isn't solvable by BI in the first place. :bounce3:

Edit: or maybe this isn't a bug at all and i've been looking in the wrong place all along.

Could you possibly hide the dialog itself by searching for its ID, I'm not too sure how to do it myself by I've seen numerous threads on the subject.

I believe AGM (and possibly CSE) did this, and it may well be a feature of ACE3. Might be worth checking out their GITHUB for any info and then maybe making a small addon that does it (or just use AGM/ACE3 ;)).

I also up-voted your ticket as no-one else had bothered.

I believe AGM (and possibly CSE) did this, and it may well be a feature of ACE3. Might be worth checking out their GITHUB for any info and then maybe making a small addon that does it (or just use AGM/ACE3 ;)).

I also up-voted your ticket as no-one else had bothered.

Well good for me i guess since i'll be getting ace 3 as soon as the official release is out.

Thank you!

Well good for me i guess since i'll be getting ace 3 as soon as the official release is out.

Thank you!

I'm not 100% sure it will definitely be included, but I do seem to remember it being a part of one of those "pre-pre-pre-release" versions that were floating around when the ACE3 GitHub went live.

As title says, how do i disable the group info bar when i'm team leader in multiplayer on a dedicated server?

I want my HUD to be as minimal as possible and i don't want it to show.

I made a mod for A2 long time ago but now I just move it down in the left corner so only a few pixels is "visible" using the GUI setup and it's gone - no mod needed.

/KC