Ranwer135

Tent, Campfire, and Sleep Script - RELEASE!

Hey guys,

I am pleased to announce that I have released my Tent, campfire and sleep script, For ArmA 3!

So many people are creating post of "Jeez, I wonder if theres a script that will etc. etc. etc.", well now there is :P

TENT, CAMPFIRE AND SLEEP SCRIPT

By Rawner135

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?rr3rb21cyzb8rdz

WHAT IS IT?

It's basically Scripts that allow you to Pack and Unpack a tent and campfire anywhere.

It also includes a sleep script inside "Camp_Script", so you may wish to change the time and date where you wake up.

NOTE that you will have to follow my guidelines in the scripts on what to edit and what to not, because

if you edit something That I mentioned "DO NOT CHANGE" it may affect the whole script causing it to not work.

On the bright side, this script is for those who like exploring the 3 Bohemia Interactive maps (except for VR cause its

too flat :P)

As a tip, you may want to add the "Acceleration Time" module in the editor to make things more realistic ;)

USAGE:

Place this into your unit's init within the editor, or into the init.sqf:

player addAction ["<t color=""#F8FF24"">" +format["Set Up Camp"],"Camp_Script\spawn.sqf"];

I have also provided in the .ZIP an example mission for you to get started with.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

There is terms and conditions applied to this script, so read the below carefully. (don't play toddler either :P)

Any changes, modifications and publications of this script by other people MUST give the author (me, Rawner135)

credit or recognition.

If used for games, programs, etc (such as GTA), that are not made by Bohemia Interactive, is strictly Forbidden!

- CopyRight© Protected under the BI Community - (This means that everything made in BI's forums is CopyRight Protected)

EDIT: Updated Download Link

Edited by Ranwer
Updated Download Link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey guys,

I am pleased to announce that I have released my Tent, campfire and sleep script, For ArmA 3!

Nice little script, just tried it out. ;)

player addAction ["<t color=""#F8FF24"">" +format["Set Up Camp"],"Camp_Script\spawn.sqf"];

This line for unit init sadly does not work in MP. Tested in SP = works, tested in MP (Dedicated and local) = Nothing.

So that's it? No update or answer to multiplayer? Not another great piece of work in the Arma poop pile which is infinitely long. I really wanted to use this awesome script. I have seen others similar and they all have the same fate sadly.