If you want another name I suggest make some sort of poll? My idea would be something like 'Covenant at War' or 'The Great Journey'

Call of the prophets its ok, covenant at war is already use by an empire at war mod. The great journey... not sure. Although it is similar to sins of the prophets, I would sstill use ''call of the prophets.'' its a good name.

About the edit of the first page, im surprised you went with the phantom instead of the spirit, spirit seems easier to make than the phantom.

I find Phantom more "symbolic" than Spirit. Spirit seems actually very easy to make, even compared with a weapon.

But the thing, it's because Phantom seems to me more "multi-functionnal", for the Alpha, you go to have the phantom of transport, and its gunship version. And Phantom is very sexy.

http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/archive/c/c4/20121205225156!H4_Phantom.png

I find Phantom more "symbolic" than Spirit. Spirit seems actually very easy to make, even compared with a weapon.

But the thing, it's because Phantom seems to me more "multi-functionnal", for the Alpha, you go to have the phantom of transport, and its gunship version. And Phantom is very sexy.

http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/archive/c/c4/20121205225156!H4_Phantom.png

That's ok, but you should try to go with halo 3, reach or 4 phantom, halo 2 phantom does not have ramps at the sides. Basically this:

http://nikon.bungie.org/images/bry_panoramicships/Phantom-side.jpg

Similar to the UNSC falcon, but heavier. 2 side machineguns and a main turret under it.

i would have gone with Covenant:Will of the gods (as reference to the quote from the prophet of truth "your destruction is the will of the gods, and we are their instrument")

If you want another name I suggest make some sort of poll? My idea would be something like 'Covenant at War' or 'The Great Journey'

Covenant at War is already used for the halo Star Wars: Empire at war mod

---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

I am never taking a 200 picture stint on the XBOX One. They have a screenshots capture that I can take of any game. But when so many photos are loaded into the DVR, it really bogs it down. Plus it isn't as streamline as the halo reach picture system. Thought technically I could move all 200 photos in one sitting without having to keep swapping back from the xbox and the pc like reach Doing 24 pictures at a time. Im finding that it's faster to move 200 pictures from reach on the 360 is 300× faster them moving super High Def pictures from the Xbone. Sorry about the delay. I also work super long hours. So I only get like 30 minutes to a hour a day to move pictures. And after 20 minutes. I just want to just play halo and finish the campaigns on solo legendary lol

So, I have finished my lowpoly model, and I have start the UV-mapping of my Carbine.

And I have start the 3D Modelling for the Plasma Rifle.

Edited by Drakedaeron

So, I have finish my lowpoly model, and I have start the UV-mapping of my Carbine.

And I have start the 3D Modelling for the Plasma Rifle.

I'll have tomorrow off, I'll focus on getting those pictures uploaded all day, going to be rough

Thank you Theronnett !

And I announce, a beginner just like me have join the project, his pseudo is chickenfetus. The 3D Modelling of the Plasma Rifle has begin, and I probably post soon images of him. I have some problems with the UV-mapping of the Covenant Carbine, so I prefer to focus on 3D modelling for the moment, and return to UV-mapping when all of 3D models which is predicted for the first release were done.

Instead of Halo Wars sangheili, you should create Halo 2 Anniversary style sangheili. They look more human-proportioned, which will help with rigging, and they also look a bit cooler IMO. There's also a lot of pics available from the guy who created the H2A models on his site, just look up "Mathieu Aerni" (I can't post a link, just signed up recently).

Instead of Halo Wars sangheili, you should create Halo 2 Anniversary style sangheili. They look more human-proportioned, which will help with rigging, and they also look a bit cooler IMO. There's also a lot of pics available from the guy who created the H2A models on his site, just look up "Mathieu Aerni" (I can't post a link, just signed up recently).

Would love Halo 3 Sangheili personally, but seeing H2 Sangheili would be nice

It is more a personal preference the Elites of Halo Wars, I would see according to my capacities and according to the help which I receive.

Work in progress screenshot of the fantastic Plasma Rifle :

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/690363WIP.png

The majority of the modelisation is done, I have to do the wings and details of the superior butt. And add some details.

Looking very nice! Any idea how you intend to implement the overheating reload, or will you just make it a simple reload animation?

Hey peoples !

I have done the Plasma Rifle, he just wait her UV-Mapping, I'm going to do now, the Plasma pistol, OR, the Ghost.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/774877Render.png

that looks veeery niice! So there wont be any kind of overheating feature? Well I expected overheating weapons could be hard to make, though the reloading animation could not be a proper reloading animation, more like the animation to cool down the weapon. so for example after firing ''40 bullets'' you would have to reload, but no magazines involved, just a cool down animation like in the halo games. It would automatically use the ''plasma batteries'' you have in the inventory.

Then there woud be other weapons such as the carbine that would use proper magazine animations. There could be 2 types: Plasma batteries (plasma Pistol, plasma rifle...) and Plasma magazines (Carbine, needle rifle...). Plasma magazines would require a reloading animation just like in the games, while plasma batteries would automatically reload while trying to cool down the weapon.

This way all covenant weapons would require some way of reloading without having to add a proper weapon overheat feature. Plus it would help keeping things balanced too.

EDITED:

About what you should try to do next, looking at what you have done I am confident you can manage to make all the weapons yourself, it will take time but there is no doubt you can make the weapon models. About texturing I don't know, it is quite hard, though I'm pretty sure you can do simple textures at least, if you think its too hard and its taking too much time don't worry its normal, you can still continue modeling. About vehicles, that is something much more bigger and high poly than weapons. All the details, the cockpit, the vehicle controls, it uses gravity... Maybe you could try making the ghost, I'm pretty sure you can model it, though I am afraid its going to take more time than a weapon to finish. But definitely would love to see a covenant vehicle in arma soon too.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/File:Type-32_RAV_Study_HR.jpg

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ghost-Elite_comparison.jpg

Edited by nightovizard

No overheating, just a reload animation.

Ah, can't wait to see!

Image is broken, could you repost Please? Textures from arma 3 would be great as reference.

So I saw this:

4 legged walkers work in arma, this means that the scarab and locust could work in arma Quite well.

Image is broken, could you repost Please? Textures from arma 3 would be great as reference.

So I saw this:

4 legged walkers work in arma, this means that the scarab and locust could work in arma Quite well.

fixed link

So I saw this:

Would personally love to see McRuppertle help this mod if he's up for it, since he's such an amazing modder when it comes to custom animations