Sign in to follow this  
killernetworkgaming

Lost isles

we are also using "arma 4" engine (a leaked version of course) it was the only way to make that possible I know its a bit unfair but what? we simply better than you .thats all

You want some proof? here you go

-- image removed

Edited by MadDogX

no we used 4 squares from the Altis sat image so the building fit on the location that is 2 squares from the airfield and 1 from the solar farm and 1 from the factory that is so them building fit to the location n cover the image. That means we used 4 squares out of our total 26,488.

The Hightfield we made in l3dt (a stolen copy)

Looks to me that the main islands are the altis sat map chopped up and the three outlying islands are l3dt generated.

we are also using "arma 4" engine (a cracked version of course) it was the only way to make that possible I know its a bit unfair but what? we simply better than you .thats all

i can see that

Hi I was told I could locate exceptionally good thieves around here can anyone point me in the right direction?

Or am I just being told a story, seems a few ppl like a tale around here.

Jealousy is a very very ugly trait.

Good work guys.

Hi I was told I could locate exceptionally good thieves around here can anyone point me in the right direction?

Or am I just being told a story, seems a few ppl like a tale around here.

Jealousy is a very very ugly trait.

Good work guys.

Coming in just to troll isn't very nice. And you've got things all wrong mee. No one is jealous here. We just like to make sure that people are staying on the straight and narrow. Not saying that these guys are not. I'm just responding to your statement.

Well i have got to say milkman your eyes a far better than mine if you can see all that from the image provided but ok. Anyways i have no issue people can think and say what they want. Limit is using Arma 4 ffs no wonder we are so far behind.

Also i need some info off you now seeing i must have really messed up because i didn't realise u could make individual parts in l3dt that means i could have changed the 1 bit i didn't like.

Well this has been a really fun day on the forums i feel like i should do this more often.

ssshhhhh don't tell bi and dean hall we can run a server with 120 man on daysa they will shout at me "with no lag".... remember its our secret.

And milkman its been fun you have been helpful

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:22 ----------

i don't think they aim the comments at you milkman

---------- Post added at 17:25 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

you have been good support m8 its more the people who really just wanted to think we stole stuff we have no need to and if u ever want a sneak peek ur welcome to take a look yull be quiet shocked

I am not trolling, It actually angers me if I am honest I have followed this project right from the start when it was in the make arma not war thing and even when they took time out for 4 months I still continued to look out for their work.

The 2 lads who work on this project I have seen work sometimes over 100 hours a week on this starting at 7am and still at it the following morning.

They have never had any support but plenty of false promises people coming to steal stuff off them and people bad mouthing them.

The reason they never got that support is due to people like A3L and Another community I used to be apart who took the beeeep out of the arma community.

The community I was part of stole the BMW X5 that was made by these 2 which they bought off someone who was supposed to be helping them. They paid £500 for the car just to rip the configs n see how they built the model. This was way b4 anyone had even built a custom car in arma 3. So yes it angers me

I wouldnt mind checking it out. The terrain looks very interesting!

I will share some pics of how the map looks ingame so u can se its not altis lol

Also so can picture the location i will try and add a map position

-- images removed

Edited by MadDogX

Here is a few more

-- images removed

Anyone who knows how to add fog to our grave yard at all times would be a great help

Edited by MadDogX

Wow its so unique how this mod is like every other life mod, including the assertion that the mod is unlike every other life mod, the rudeness, the suspiciously fast production cycle on content, the openly money driven attitude, I could go on for a few paragraphs. Really strange how as soon as anyone is justifiably (see the A3Life fiasco) suspicious of such a large amount of content being previewed out of the blue, two people who write exactly like to two creators turn up and start defending them to the death.

I could be wrong, your content could be 100% blood sweat and tears, but the evasiveness and defensive mindset here is more then a little worrying.

Your right apart from say a few things, First off we have been working on this since way b4 A3L as i said people needed more after startis life done by Tonic which was hosted by StS originally then zombieclan and killernetworkgaming.

So lets see rushing content errrrm right So we started around the time Altisliferpg started so when say blackwing gaming was formed. So that is some time ago now i remember using the arma 2.5.1 tools to start off with in this project omfg that was so funny.

i think you right war lord

wait you cannot be we have not released anything cause its not ready still and well now you know how long we been at for as well now!!

And yes i defend what we have done. As for A3L well they did what they did. I am not going to bad mouth them they did some good stuff n they cheated in other parts but they managed to finish their project we never got the same following they did

So good luck to them if that's the route they chose we will not do the same

You been at it so long already, So release must be soon

OK well its been fun i feel like a have now had mi ear chewed off a few times. As for blood sweat n tears you should be at my house around 2 am when i been working on various arma things all day and they don't work mmm well then you would see.

War lord thanks for the input i feel much better you got involved in this.

Milkman its been fun i now know were mi third child came from and lappi or what ever you was call right at the start of all this it was fun you started all the fun n well ran off dunno what happened to u maybe you went to our stolen Alcatraz jail or something

we are also using "arma 4" engine (a leaked version of course) it was the only way to make that possible I know its a bit unfair but what? we simply better than you .thats all

You want some proof? here you go

>

Interesting to see that Arma 4 contains two - unreleased - VBS terrains - one of which I made personally, by the way.... :confused:

B

I am glad you like, but you got to stop hiding in the bushes like that made me jump. I have been looking at VBS tbh i wanted to do a course in it but it dose not work in Arma which is not good. I would enjoy the challenge i think.

I was going to try the 60 day trail n see how it was.

yep really good job on vbs if we could afford it (only in my dream i guess):(

Edited by LIMIT

Hahaha [KNG]MOGGY I thought u was going to get shouted at then. You should remove the daysa pic of the server with 120 men on if dean hall or Matt light foot see you running a server with 120 men they will blacklist it. BI will shout at you seeing they struggling with 50 man servers.

1last thing good luck with Killernetworkgaming and good luck with the lost isles I hope you get some extra help and committed people to help finish what could be a really fun server. I just want to see the idea of the adventures. If you do that right it will be really good.

P.s I am still not going to tell you who it is let's just say I have known you all at killernetworkgaming for along time almostn8 years now I think.

You always had the best bf2 and bad company servers around...

Milkman its been fun i now know were mi third child came from and lappi or what ever you was call right at the start of all this it was fun you started all the fun n well ran off dunno what happened to u maybe you went to our stolen Alcatraz jail or something

I was just pointing out that i agree with the statementy by DarkSideSixOfficial and that i hope these sat images are just placeholders nothing else

Not sure if it's just me... but that bit where the large airfield is almost looks like a cut out piece of Altis. Could just be me though. Interesting concept.

Just quoting my post so you can see it

It is indeed, most of the sat image is just altis and stratis chopped together somehow with a badly drawn coast line, i hope this sat image is just a placeholder as it contains BI content.

In this picture you can clearly see that it is a chopped togeter Altis/Stratis sat image and 3 islands were left with the l3dt generated textures....

http://s874.photobucket.com/user/killernetworkgaming/media/lostisles_info_zps0f79c9ca.jpg.html

oh and your alcatraz is way off scale compared tho the rest of the sat imgae :beam:

Edited by Lappihuan

Limit, can you send me a copy of ArmA 4, Looks 10/10, but i think they stole some assets!, im sure that they just glued a picture from the expendables onto it, but thats just me, im sure that BI are working closely with Sylvester Stallone, and we are going to put on a red headband and wield a M40 with 1 hand. Much <3 to Limit

Well it has been a good day of banter and so on I have really enjoyed it tbh and yes I really do appreciate everyone's comments. In reality it help us loads to continue the hard work and its always nice to that people get involved share their thoughts n views and so on.

I can say it actually just makes us work harder to produce a much better finished product. Its also been nice to get a few private messages off some people ask about certain aspects and how we made the cars and so on. I hope we helped you out in that situation.

1 thing I will ask if any one has a really good general idea on creating a launcher it would be much appreciated if you could help us with that as we are looking for something different that works and is secure. We have done a few things but some input would be nice

If you can help pm me or just jump in our -- link removed

and thanks again everyone

Edited by MadDogX

Hi there!

I would like to know about,..

What jobs are going to be in there?

Is there a gameplay like in the life mode? "Cops vs. Crime vs. Crime vs. some friendly guys"

Is Housing part of the Game?

If i want to blow something up,...what im suppose to do?

Hi kyle,

Yes we are planning to implement as many jobs as possible to go along side the other multiple tasks we aim to provide.

The game play will follow the usual life mode rules but with the added extra of crafting and the adventure content people will have much more to do.

As part of the crafting system we aim to have active factories that players will be able to use while crafting to make cars and other heavy items while smaller things like clothing and so on will be made in a store or tailors.

We have a great idea for hunting which players will also be able to use the skins of animal to create rook sacks n clothing also.

We want to make all shops part of our database so all food supplies and so on will all be real time values.

If the shops run dry of water or food players will begin to starve. This will make less popular tasks that people don't enjoy will still need to be part of everyday life.

Blowing things up and so on will be more complex you will need to create explosive materials to cause chaos or rob the bank or stores.

Also the better way to do things like that will be to make drilling equipment steal plans to the vault and security then do your bank robbery or great train robbery :)

I will add more info soon

Thanks for you support Kyle

man. i really never get tired of seeing ported semi high poly car models from other games with shitty textures and materials that don't do the actual models justice at all. it gives you that kind of amateur guerilla modding flair. really digging it.

same goes for the terrain. that feeling of spit barely keeping everything together makes my heart beat faster in excitement. it only means that there is an infinitely large room for improvement. which can only be a good thing, right? keep it up guys. can't wait for more.

Fancy seeing you here bad benson I have been looking at your stuff as I was gonna ask you for info on the dinos n stuff. We need to create content for our escape from the visitor centre

Are you guys really as delusional as your posts imply you to be? First you claim that you're not using any ripped content, but downloaded a sat image of the airport the Altis airport was based off of and that's why it looks so similar. Then you backtrack and admit you're using parts ripped from Altis, and go further to say that you're using a stolen/ripped copy of L3DT, which can almost certainly get you an infraction if not a ban around here. Your MANW pictures/video showed exact copy-pasted content from a community project (applegate lake) that matched up down to the streetsigns and the location of bushes on sidewalks. Content that you were trying (by entering it in MANW) to make money off of without the creator's permission. Through it all you try to attack/ridicule anybody who points out what are glaringly obvious facts. I hope you enjoy your time here while it lasts, because from everything I have seen from you, you won't be around too much longer if you keep heading in the same direction.