GieNkoV

ACC EqKreator v10.2 - Making equipment scripts was never so easy

I am asking you to read whole manual again cause you have skipped important part. Which is inserting files into your mission. Your error says it all - "script not found".

Can you like gyazo that important part? Because I've read it over and over again and still cant find anything about it in the imgur tutorial.

Save the mission first.

You might have it inside Arma 3 Other Profiles.

Edited by gienkov

Save the mission first.

You might have it inside Arma 3 Other Profiles.

Cant get it to work:/

Saving mission creates Arma 3/missions directory. You should at least read about how arma missions are done at first place, then use scripts like mine.

For what exactly? Can you explain your problem with more than two words and one link?

For what exactly? Can you explain your problem with more than two words and one link?

Previous page...

And thanks for the help although the delay.

Thank you I've been using the older version and it's awesome.

I'm doing something wrong with the new and can't figure it out.

If you get the time check my mission file please

Dropbox link

---------- Post added at 08:58 ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 ----------

Forgot to mention that the unit I am testing it on is the squad leader only, he's in the center of the formation.

Update : I figured it out, script works perfectly of course, I was missing a ].

Thank you for making awesome scripts!

After respawn all gears gone.Return back to normal gears for roles.

is there any way to fix it or i am doing something wrong?

Also, sometimes if you disable AI in lobby multiplayer, some obejcts like vehicles may be hide or you will see some strange loadout for units on dedicated server.

I am using mods, Im not sure it happen because i have mods like rhs, hlc, cup or not.

btw, your script is awesome.It make things easy.Thanks.

Edit:

I used addeventhandler to solve my porblem about respawn.Here is unit init:

player2 AddEventHandler ["Respawn", {ek = ["rifleman",player2] execVM "ek\loadout.sqf";}];

I had to give a name to each units and add respawnonstart = 1 in description.ext.This is best way i got until now.

There is a problem with JIP if i use this code in int or no name for each units.if someone join in middle of mission, all backpacks will gone.

ek = ["rifleman",player2] execVM "ek\loadout.sqf"; 
player2 AddEventHandler ["Respawn", {ek = ["rifleman",player2] execVM "ek\loadout.sqf";}]; 

Edited by Persian MO

There is a problem with JIP if i use this code in int or no name for each units.if someone join in middle of mission, all backpacks will gone.

ek = ["rifleman",player2] execVM "ek\loadout.sqf"; 

Same issue, when a player JIPs, all current players lose their backpack

Did anyone figure a fix for these issues :

*Backpack disappears when player JIP

*All type of grenades are not loaded correctly into gear, must drop and pick them up to fix.

Thank you.

*All type of grenades are not loaded correctly into gear, must drop and pick them up to fix.

Thank you.

Use F3 Scripts, This guy isn't helping much...

This script doesn't work with respawns as I said on first post... feel free to edit it to your needs tho.

Thank you. 

Please send mission that has this error and I will look onto it.

Use F3 Scripts, This guy isn't helping much...

Sorry but I have no idea what's wrong with your gear. We switched to ACRE2 for stability anyway so I can't test it.

v10 release!

This will be propably last version of EqKreator cause of three things:

• Ability to assign gear in 3DEN
  • Feature complete
  • Bugfree

Download is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/18t0s8xsgl6jqt7/EqKreator_v10.zip?dl=0

Changelog:

• Simplified whole script
  • Script converted to function - uses call now instead of execVM (using execVM in unit init line is highly not advised!)
  • Added ability to assign callsigns for BFT markers from ACE3
  • New: immediately after assigning uniform/vest/backpack clear it from any equipment that could be added from uniform/vest/backpack default config items - no more additional unwanted items

Attention!

Way that gear is assigned is different now, follow this steps to update your mission:

From your mission folder remove all files in ek folder except for case.sqf (it contains your loadouts!)

Paste all new files from downloaded package.

Use my description.ext or follow steps below:

Add this to your description.ext:

class CfgFunctions
{
    #include "ek\CfgFunctions.hpp"
};

Or if your mission have that class defined then just add this in between {}

#include "ek\CfgFunctions.hpp"

Now you have to update all unit init lines so it uses new format for assigning gear:

ek = ["case_name",this,"callsign"] call EK_fnc_loadout;

That is right! You can use third value to assign callsign to your unit, this has to be done only on leader tho. It is not required and you can just use:

ek = ["case_name",this] call EK_fnc_loadout;

Have fun with your loadouts! ;)

Hotfix update!

Please remove old EqKreator .pbo file (EqKreator_v10.VR) and replace it with new file EqKreator_v10.1.VR.pbo

If you done some loadouts for vehicles/crates, then please do these simple steps:

• Open your mission in editor
  • Go to your vehicle/crate to which you have assigned gear using EK
  • Add this to the beginning of init (just before clearItemCargoGlobal this; entry)
  • if (isServer) then {
  • Add this at the very end of init
    };

Example FIXED init line:

if (isServer) then { clearItemCargoGlobal this; clearWeaponCargoGlobal this; clearMagazineCargoGlobal this; clearBackpackCargoGlobal this;  this addItemCargoGlobal ["lib_32Rnd_9x19", 10];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["lib_shg24", 8];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["lib_shg24x7", 8];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["LIB_w", 1];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ToolKit", 1];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_fieldDressing", 5];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_packingBandage", 5];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_elasticBandage", 5];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_morphine", 2];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_epinephrine", 2];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_personalAidKit", 1];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_surgicalKit", 1];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_Sandbag_empty", 10];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_EntrenchingTool", 2];  this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_CableTie", 4]; };

Changelog:
v10.1

• Fixed vehicle/crate assign gear script (isServer check)
  • Styllistic updates

DOWNLOAD

Another hotfix update.

Please remove old EqKreator .pbo file (EqKreator_v10_1.vr.pbo) and replace it with new file EqKreator_v10_2.vr.pbo

Changelog:

v10.2

• Fixed vehicle assign gear script

Download