Sign in to follow this  
Mister Frag

Iraq evite

*falls over laughing*

I love it smile.gif

Man, Rumsfeld is on crack. I saw him today and he commented that the German voters have done irreperable harm to US/German relations by their choice of government.

Watch out Germany, Uncle Sam has his eyes on you...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man, Rumsfeld is on crack. I saw him today and he commented that the German voters have done irreperable harm to US/German relations by their choice of government.<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, I think they made a great choice. smile.gif Other candidate only cared about profits I think. That would take them to Iraq faster than Bush.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Sep. 23 2002,13:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">More bad humor for those who know about the Evite service:

http://www.defectiveyeti.com/iraqevite/<span id='postcolor'>

Where's the funny?

-=Die Alive=-

Die Alive, have some decent humor come on!

Thats unless you dont get the picture

ROFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

It's wrong though, the spanish president said a few days ago that Spain supports an attack against Iraq, and the spanish armed forces will take part on it. sad.gifsad.gif My president is a bit retarded i guess... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Sep. 23 2002,19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*falls over laughing*

I love it smile.gif

Man, Rumsfeld is on crack.  I saw him today and he commented that the German voters have done irreperable harm to US/German relations by their choice of government.

Watch out Germany,  Uncle Sam has his eyes on you...<span id='postcolor'>

He only did that because an official in Shroder's government compared George Bush's tactics to Hitler. Somehow I think it's a fair trade

wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ Sep. 23 2002,22wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spain supports an attack against Iraq, and the spanish armed forces will take part on it.  sad.gif  sad.gif My president is a bit  retarded i guess...  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Dont be so hard on yourself- your tactic of breaking off an assault at about 1300 to sleep for 4 hours revolutionised warfare  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 23 2002,23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Sep. 23 2002,19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*falls over laughing*

Watch out Germany,  Uncle Sam has his eyes on you...<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, Uncle Sam had his eyes on it for the last 55 years.

Germany, maybe after Japan, is the biggest success story of US foreign policy. Germany grew itself one of the most elaborate welfare states in the world while the US provided an expensive shield, costs the Germans didn't have to shoulder.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 23 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

He only did that because an official in Shroder's government compared George Bush's tactics to Hitler. Somehow I think it's a fair trade<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, Tex, because you know diddlysquat about Bush and even less about Hitler.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 23 2002,23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 23 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

He only did that because an official in Shroder's government compared George Bush's tactics to Hitler. Somehow I think it's a fair trade<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, Tex, because you know diddlysquat about Bush and even less about Hitler.<span id='postcolor'>

Play nice Sam.

Edit: If you read this post before, disregard it. I confused you with another member who has a history of flaming.

For the record, that is not my opinion. It is a fact that an official in the German government compared Hitlaer's tactics to Bush's current tactics on Iraq. I was merely noting that Rumsfeld insulting Shroder's government is a fairly even tit-for-tat response. Completely unconstructive and petty, mind you, but even.

Edit: I can forgive you for your misunderstanding, but in the future, please actually bother to read my posts before getting pissed off at me- I have no particular desire to see you banned, but that is what is going to happen if you make this mistake too many more times.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 23 2002,23:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For the record, that is not my opinion. It is a fact that an official in the German government compared Hitlaer's tactics to Bush's current tactics on Iraq. I was merely noting that Rumsfeld insulting Shroder's government is a fairly even tit-for-tat response. Completely unconstructive and petty, mind you, but even.<span id='postcolor'>

IMO what Germany's Attorney General said was far worse and entirely uncalled for. Now she is claiming that she was missquoted.. who knows.

It doesn't seem like Germany and USA have the warmest possible relations now though smile.gif

Germany actually elected that person?! wow.gif

That could be ugly.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Sep. 24 2002,00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Germany actually elected that person?! wow.gif

That could be ugly.<span id='postcolor'>

No, she won't be part of the new governemnet. She has resigned her position. Now we just have to wait for Bush to do the same tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gibbo @ Sep. 24 2002,02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Sep. 24 2002,00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Germany actually elected that person?!  wow.gif

No, she won't be part of the new governemnet. She has resigned her position. Now we just have to wait for Bush to do the same tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This and other clever actions in "How to Commit Political Suicide During an Election Year"

Although generally it is a bad idea to compare your most powerful ally to the most reviled criminal in history during any year, election or not.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Sep. 23 2002,15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Germany actually elected that person?!  wow.gif

Regarding the structure of the German government, ministers aren't elected by popular vote -- she was appointed to the post.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, she won't be part of the new governemnet. She has resigned her position<span id='postcolor'>

Thank God. smile.gif

Rather amusing website, but they got it wrong! Austrlia does want to go to war on Iraq. Howards up there trying to wip up all the support he can get! But the opposition party is opposing but he dosnt care. If American goes in, you will be sure ti see the SASR there too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gibbo @ Sep. 24 2002,02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, she won't be part of the new governemnet. She has resigned her position.<span id='postcolor'>

Resigned my ass! She was forced to resign by US..... talk about political pressure mad.gif

Alot of people must hate america in germany.The guy was losing until he bash america,then people voted for him.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Sep. 24 2002,06:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Alot of people must hate america in germany.The guy was losing until he bash america,then people voted for him.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, well that is a classical stunt. That is how politicians work. Same thing in Sweden now at the elections we had a week ago. Our prime minister who has spent the last four years with his head up Americas butt suddenly became the greatest anti-american. A show for the masses, nothing more. At the same time more then one Swedish citizen is locked up at Guantanamo Bay and he won't lift a finger to object to that... Then they ask themselves why people don't like politicians...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Sep. 24 2002,06:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Alot of people must hate america in germany.The guy was losing until he bash america,then people voted for him.<span id='postcolor'>

I wouldn't say, that we hate the USA in general, but admit us the right to have a different sight of the ongoing things then the US government. I only wished there were an oppopsition in the USA itself. Currently Europe is about the only political opposition to the US government and that is pretty sad for a democratic country...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 24 2002,07:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Sep. 24 2002,06:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Alot of people must hate america in germany.The guy was losing until he bash america,then people voted for him.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, well that is a classical stunt. That is how politicians work. Same thing in Sweden now at the elections we had a week ago. Our prime minister who has spent the last four years with his head up Americas butt suddenly became the greatest anti-american. A show for the masses, nothing more. At the same time more then one Swedish citizen is locked up at Guantanamo Bay and he won't lift a finger to object to that... Then they ask themselves why people don't like politicians...<span id='postcolor'>

If the swedish guy was caught in afghanistan,that his own fault for being a dumbass.