kimi_uy

Usaf tacp mrap

Hello everyone,

I present to you the USAF TACP (Tactical Air Control Party) Assets.

"WE CONTROL VIOLENCE"

This pack enhances the targeting systems of the UAVs, UGVs and M-RAP.

Tailored for the needs of JTACs, JFOs and FAC(A)s.

http://imgur.com/cETLray,04hzG0f,izCT1wv,Q41QKwF,ow01uNb#0

Features:

- New Turret UI.

- Mounted Laser Designator.

- Added White Phosphorus Rounds in the GMG version, to mark targets.

- Added more inventory items more suitable for FAC roles.

Download Link:

USAF TACP Assets v2.0

Patchwork's Review:

Authors:

- geraldbolso1899 (aka Kimi) (config)

- PatchworkHD (textures) (Check Patchwork's Youtube Channel)

Changelog:

v2.0:

- Changed the name od the addon to "USAF TACP Assets"

- Added custom skins for UAV, UGV and M-RAP.

- Custom UI for turrets.

- Added White Phosphorous rounds to mk19 on the UGV and M-RAP.

- Added desert variant for UGV.

- Added Laser Designator to UGV.

v1.0:

- Initial Release.

Credits and Thanks:

- PatchworkHD for the awesome textures.

- TheSystematicPsycho for the "Laser On" marker.

Enjoy!

END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT:

DISCLAIMER

You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only.

You may not use this add-on (nor any of its parts) in any other add-on or mod (not even partially) nor redistribute or

mirror it without geraldbolso1899's prior permission and agreement.

ACwAAAAAAQABAAACADs%3D#pwsc-{SnNsWUJlYzJFSjdUSVk4TG93QTRvUHhCY0U5REh6Nlkza21xMSt4MWNDbFN2d2xKNjhnLzFTMlJDNG1oZWNLbngvWmRNdlBPazZLTDIvMVhaUzVOTHkvZHJieVlNNEJnQTNqRzVCUGVjQ1hmVGxIdU1YL0R0V2syL2JidnF6S20=}:cool:

Edited by geraldbolso1899

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@geraldbolso1899;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Just a note, you don't need to specify "plus/minus ten" (from what? 270 or 332?) Given he did a laser cone its obvious its from 332 but it doesn't specify or signify clear instructions to the pilot) during the readback for the restrictions portions of the 9-Line for the final attack heading, simply give the Laser Target Line and then the final attack heading desired and that's it. Oh yeah if you're specifying an IP distance is required, if there is no IP, "Lines one through three NA". And you also (pilot) prompt the JTAC to readback lines 4 and 6 before the restrictions readback, and the JTAC reads it back, it's not for JFOs specifically. And a recommendation for PvP you may want to make some unmarked versions as well but very cool nonetheless.

Edited by EricJ

Thanks for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Just a note, you don't need to specify "plus/minus ten" (from what? 270 or 332?) Given he did a laser cone its obvious its from 332 but it doesn't specify or signify clear instructions to the pilot) during the readback for the restrictions portions of the 9-Line for the final attack heading, simply give the Laser Target Line and then the final attack heading desired and that's it. Oh yeah if you're specifying an IP distance is required, if there is no IP, "Lines one through three NA". And you also (pilot) prompt the JTAC to readback lines 4 and 6 before the restrictions readback, and the JTAC reads it back, it's not for JFOs specifically. And a recommendation for PvP you may want to make some unmarked versions as well but very cool nonetheless.

Thanks for the notes, we usually dont say altitude, cause i feel there's no point on doing it (in Arma, no proper tgp, sensors, nor ccip/ccrp). With that said, yes we could have listed the distance from and heading. However, when i put the IP's in the editor (that's the training mission), i put for example IP Chevy 327/12 (i dont remember the exact numbers), being that the heading and distance in km form ip to tgt area, so it was already understood, but i do get your point. Always good to hear advice from people who actually did this IRL!

Fair point with the distance and elevation, but when I taught in J-SERE I went with the NATO metric instead of feet and miles. A good way to get hasty feet is meters x 3 or if you can pull out a calculator, meters x 3.28 for exact feet, but yeah I just adjusted the 9-Line to fit the game play, since most players by now are used to kilometers rather than mile guesstimation. Though to sharpshoot my own refinements... the JTAC says to the pilot to readback lines 4 and 6, dyslexia struck again...

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

And just remembered that 1600 meters equals a mile so you still can use that as a rough estimate as well (or find the appropriate converter online).

Edited by EricJ

Fair point with the distance and elevation, but when I taught in J-SERE I went with the NATO metric instead of feet and miles. A good way to get hasty feet is meters x 3 or if you can pull out a calculator, meters x 3.28 for exact feet, but yeah I just adjusted the 9-Line to fit the game play, since most players by now are used to kilometers rather than mile guesstimation. Though to sharpshoot my own refinements... the JTAC says to the pilot to readback lines 4 and 6, dyslexia struck again...

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

And just remembered that 1600 meters equals a mile so you still can use that as a rough estimate as well (or find the appropriate converter online).

Yeah the convertions aren't a problem, in my community we stick with metric, for obvios reasons, plus the imperial/nautical units make no freakin sense (I'm looking at you Farenheit :mad:).

Now again back to the 9line, we do strive to get em according to documentation and RL examples. But I say that as long as the info is mentioned and it doesn't overlap (no monkey business), I consider that "good" comms.

Lately I came up with a term for the Public Server CAS: "Close Arma Supportâ„¢":p

It's halfway between RL procedures and a cluster-fuck-stream of info.

Yeah the convertions aren't a problem, in my community we stick with metric, for obvios reasons, plus the imperial/nautical units make no freakin sense (I'm looking at you Farenheit :mad:).

Now again back to the 9line, we do strive to get em according to documentation and RL examples. But I say that as long as the info is mentioned and it doesn't overlap (no monkey business), I consider that "good" comms.

Lately I came up with a term for the Public Server CAS: "Close Arma Supportâ„¢":p

It's halfway between RL procedures and a cluster-fuck-stream of info.

Ain't that the fucking truth.... one reason I made that little manual, people were just getting under my skin :D

But I got you man and understand, I don't go too stringent (I prefer not using it honestly as I've done well without it) myself as said, when I was in J-SERE I just stuck with metric as it's more familiar to players rather than trying to re-invent the wheel as well.

Update Coming:

- Improved UAVs and UGV user interface for the turret.

- Added White Phosphorous Rounds for the grenade launchers in the M-RAP and UGV.

- Laser Designator for UGV.

- Custom TACP Decals (Textures by Patchwork).

- New desert version of the UGV.

Some pics:

http://i.imgur.com/cETLray.jpg (247 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/04hzG0f.jpg (599 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/izCT1wv.jpg (546 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/Q41QKwF.jpg (349 kB)

ow01uNb.jpg

I need to edit the name of the thread to "USAF TACP Assets".

---------- Post added at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE!!!!

USAF TACP Assets by Kimi

v2.0:

- Changed the name od the addon to "USAF TACP Assets"

- Added custom skins for UAV, UGV and M-RAP.

- Custom UI for turrets.

- Added White Phosphorous rounds to mk19 on the UGV and M-RAP.

- Added desert variant for UGV.

- Added Laser Designator to UGV.

Edited by geraldbolso1899

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Could you add smoke lunchers to the car,to be able to mask a retreat as well? Maybe, add these features to the mini-sub? Add a Cammo-net to it?:)

I don't see smoke screen launchers on neither of the vehicles modded in this pack, so I'm not gonna do it.

has this mod been broken by patches? I always seems to throw errors when I try to test it

Yeah, I've barely touched this mod in over two years. It didn't get much "support" so i kind of abandoned it.

Sorry guys :down: