Sign in to follow this  
strider67

Wish me luck

on Oct. 5 I report to Ft.Benning Georgia for Basic training, AIT, and jump school. wish me luck!

Hey, good luck. I'm sure you've heard a million tips on what to do and not do while your in basic, but if you have any questions let me know. I've done both Army and Navy basic training (boot camp for Navy) so I've seen almost all of it biggrin.gif

Btw, what is your MOS?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Sep. 18 2002,17:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You cant leave now!  I'm... PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!!!   wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think if thats true, he'll have my baby too! 9 more months to go!wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

tounge.gif

*slaps hand to forehead*

So anyways, what are you going to do after your done with BT? Have you figured that out?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">on Oct. 5 I report to Ft.Benning Georgia for Basic training<span id='postcolor'>

You suck. biggrin.gif

I wouldn't re-do my infantry courses even if someone offered me a million dollars, there's no way in hell. No matter how shitty things get, remember, courses don't last forever even though they seem like it. Even though it was hard, I am still glad I did it.

Good luck, and don't injure yourself.

Tyler

hmmthis is interesting, i didnt know i was such a man whore....damn.

my MOS is 11-X-Ray(Infantry w/ Ranger Option)